My new story A game of lies

This is my new story A game of lies-
Eden has been in a bad crowd will a new location and new friends be just what she needs or will she never be able to escape her past. Choices matter, Multiple endings.

2 Likes

Would love to do a r4r if anyone is interested i will read 3 for 3 :slight_smile:

Due to the amount of fakes and wasted hours spent i will only read your story once you have posted screen shot proof that you have read mine i hope you understand.

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 13 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

1 Like

Hey there. I will add your story to my R4R list :blue_heart:
I will sent you a screenshot and will give you a short review when I finished reading. :slight_smile:

FYI - this is my story :hugs:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the completly opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

1 Like

OK. I’ve read 3 episodes. Here’s a screen. Tell me if you want a feedback.

Please, read my story. There’s only two episodes ready, tho.

Title : Jukebox Hero
Author : Elzbiet Zaleski
Genre : Romance/Comedy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 2 (more episodes coming soon)
Description : What happens when a singer, with a failed career, a rich girl went broke and a whole bunch of school kids mix-up? Chaos, with high hopes, broken hearts, and revelations.

1 Like

I would love some feedback :blush: i will read your story next i will screen shot when i am done xx

Great story i can’t wait for the next episode :two_hearts:

1 Like

FIrst thing I noticed, is there are a lot of grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language as well, so I use grammarly.com. It’s free and fix all kinds of mistakes. Try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey girl!
Just FYI - I already started :blue_heart:
I‘ll text u soon :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi back :slight_smile:
I’m on fcukforcookies side here, I also saw some grammatical mistakes (don’t worry, I have some of them, too… I’m german after all :open_mouth: ) And I saw some speechbubble- and layer-errors. I took a screenshot from one of the errors. In this scene here the guys are coming out of the ground. And they went kind of through the other people. Maybe you can check it again and fix it :slight_smile:
But I love the bad-Girl-Story. I am a huge fan of this kind of stories :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :blush: i will sort them fixes out with my next update i am just about to start your story now :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Great story :blush:

thanks a lot :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I just published my story ALMA
I hope you give it a chance and enjoy it!
Thank you

Auther: Kayla.B

Genre: Drama

Instagram: kayla_episodewriter

Story Description:
Alma’s life was good and filled with happiness
After a ghost from her past comes back her life changes forever.
Is it for better or for worse?
What will happen?
Read to find out.

Hi as soon as i get screenshots that you have read mine i will read it :blush:

I would love it if you could read my story :blush: proof of read with a screen shot needed and i will do the same (hate having to do this but way to many peope ghost)

1 Like