My new story, DD: Virtually Lovestruck, is out! Help me get 100 reads! (R4Rs)

This is my Digital Dating story, and I’m trying to get to 100 reads! I’m open to R4Rs too! I’d be eternally grateful if you gave my story a chance!

Title ~ DD: Virtually Lovestruck
Genre ~ Romance
Description~ What happens when your online meet-cute turns out to be a chance online encounter with a billionaire heir?

10 Likes

Congrats on publishing! What an amazing accomplishment!

I’d love to do a r4r with you! <3

DD: The Obsession
description: There’s a hot, brand new dating app: NextDoor. What happens when people Sutton swipes right on keep turning up dead?
style: limelight
on-going
author name on the app: Ava
genre: Mystery

I have time for r4r :heart:

Here’s my entry:

Title: DD: Undeniably Yours
Chapters: 3 ongoing
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Release: December 16
Link: LINK

Description:
Dating a guy online and living with your crush. And as a cherry on the top a fake dating. Finding true love is a hard task until you open your eyes.

CC :heart: Art Scenes :heart: Choices :heart: Points :heart: Mini Games :heart: Music & Sounds :heart: Advanced Directing

All choices matter and bring you Love points that determinate the end of this story.

Gem choices
  • Gems choices are added for author support and for additional customization of the main character.
  • Gem choices for outfits give you an extra love point and a bonus scene.
    Some art scenes are available only for chosen gem outfits.
Cover

I will read the 1st 3 chapters

1 Like

Please contact me at atsukowrites (Instagram) if you want a R4R <3

Hi, I would like to do R4R
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059489016086528

Done

1 Like

Reading now

Done!

1 Like

Done

All done! Wonderful entry! I loved it! I’m curious to see what’s gonna happen with that ending though :eyes:

just read your story!
i love it so far spent some gems on it! good luck with the contest

1 Like

ohmygod! thank you!

thank you. can I have your story link too?
also how many chapters do I have to read?

i read 3 and you read 3?

1 Like

Thank you! I read yours too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand: :writing_hand:

If anyone’s interested, I would love to do a Read4Read or Gem4Gem.

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Title: The Constant Journey

Episodes: 11

Author: Mystic.Ceb

Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?

Genre: Action

My Amazing! Phenomenal! cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

hi there! thank you so much for this thread! my story is called Utopia, and I’d be delighted to do an r4r with you! i hope you get to 100! here are my story details:

story: Utopia
genre: Sci-Fi
style: Limelight
episodes: 6 (more coming soon)
Full CC, 1 LI M/F (LGBT friendly)

Description: It’s 2169 and Bakerdale is the only place left on Earth to live. In a city fueled by perfectionism, what happens when you discover the only flaw is society itself?

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6274160494313472
Author name: Porcelain
Instagram: @porcelain.episode

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Hey boo! I’m sure you probably already met the 100 reads requirement. Your story looks amazing! That is why I am reaching out. If you’re still looking to do R4Rs, I am available. Just let me know. :smiley:

Here is my story deetz!

Title: DD: Connected by Fate
Description: After yet another bad date, you cave into an ad you saw on EpiTok by a psychic who claims she can draw your soulmate. Can you keep them once you’ve tracked them down?
Genre: Adventure/Rom-Com
Episodes: 3
Offers: Full CC including some body variations, name + last name, choose sexuality and fully customizable love interest (including name & last name), choices matter, two endings, minigames, and point system.
Author IG: @mjay_writes
Cover:

1 Like