My new story “Feeling Human Again” is out now!

Hey! I released my story “Feeling Human Again” a little bit ago and I’m here to promote it! It’s in Limelight and it’s in the comedy genre.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

There is Full CC for the MC and her friends, all their names are changeable.

There are 5 episodes with the 6th coming soon.

If you need to see the cover, it is my pfp.

It would mean a lot for you to check it out!

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384

3 Likes

Hiya! I just published mine as well, wanna do a r4r? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The deets in case u interested:

Titile: 417 days
Author: Witch Of Lust
Genre: Romance, Thriller, Drama hard to tell, really
Style: LL
Description: After a little fight with your parents you decide to head to school alone, leaving your chauffeur behind. All you ever knew, your whole life just disappears in a single blink…
Episodes: 3
Specifics: Full CC (in episode 3), minigames, lots of choices, time events, choices matter, art scenes, one LI, whose character is determined by YOU and YOUR choices and that’s not even all!
Disclaimer: This story uses advanced directing, music and sounds; contains mature themes and strong language and focuses on the abduction, which some people may find disturbing!
Link: 417D STORY LINK
Cover:

2 Likes

Sure, we can do a r4r!

Cool, I’ll send ya ss in few mins :blush::heart:

1 Like

@meghanmc_03 Just to let ya know, in the intro in 1st episode overlays with character’s names are not showing, except Zoey and her friends. Dunno if this is on purpose or nah. It’s really cool so far :blush:

Hey let me know if ur up for r4r:)

Duuuh! Lemme just refill my passes real quick :joy:

It’s on purpose! didn’t wanna give it away in the first episode before anything even happened lmao

1 Like

i’m up for one too if you wanna

i have screenshots. just lmk where to send em

Posting here is kind of bumping, so I don’t mind sending it here :smile:

ss

I feel like 3rd episode was way too short tho, like it had only one scene :sob: But I like the directing, specially in first episode :black_heart: Keep it up!

yeah i know it’s short! i did a poll on my instagram about whether i should release 4 with the first 3 or soon after the first 3 because 3 was short and it was a tie so i decided to just release 4 soon after :grimacing:

2 Likes

r4r?

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

I can start the first chapter, but if you want the other two I have to wait until I have more passes!

take your time!

the first episode usually doesn’t use a pass unless things changed but from what i know it doesn’t use a pass

1 Like

That’s what I am saying, I can read your first chapter now as I am out of passes, but if you want me to read more it may take a little bit!

oh i’m sorry i misunderstood!

1 Like

Hey there! Would you like to do a R4R? Here’s my story: :blush:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @ aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

2 Likes