My new story hope yall enjoy!: R4R BTW!

okay so i’m making a new story and if yall follow my instagram which prob none of yall do well heres the insta:
Ethanepisode:

well anyways heres my new zombie outbreak story that isn’t your normal one ;):THE COVER AND IDEA WAS MADE BY ME DO NOT STEAL EVEN THO ITS UGLY!:

HERES WHAT IT’S ABOUT!:
You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have the perfect life, but what happens after a outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!:

THERES LOTS OF PLOT TWIST AND DRAMA AND SPICY BONUS SCNES THAT ONLY COST 5 GEMS!. BUT IF YOU DON’t PAY FOR THE BONUS SCENES DON’T WORRY I WILL SHOW THE BONUS SCENES ON MY INSTAGRAM WHICH IS ETHANEPISODE :)!
:when it’s out:
i’m planning on putting it out there on the 15th of april or this weekend but i wanna work so hard on it so it isn’t choppy and bad my proof reader has to go over it to :);
hope yall like :): MY EPISODE ACCOUNT ON THE EPISODE APP IS ETHANEPISODE SO IS MY INSTAGRAM!

2 Likes

I’ll do a read4read with you.

Title Chronicles of a Texas Ranger

Author Brendan

Genre Action

Style Limelight

Link Episode Writer Portal

Description A crime syndicate plagues the Metroplex, and it’s up to one man to stop it.

Instagram @brendan.writes

Sure my story will be out soon !

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r.

Title: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a dark and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you too… (Full cc, choices, advanced directing, free to read)

Eat Stake link

omg on my old acc you promoted this and i think i read it once lol : Eat stake is what im talking abt LOL

1 Like

Thanks for the thread lmk if you wanna do a R4R.

Check here for updates.

Title: Can’t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: You’re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and it’s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 4

Link: Episode Writer Portal

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Slow burn romance
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @everlycreates

Ohh okay. :heart::heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.