My New Story + I'm looking for ones to read!

Hii! I published my story; Trip To L.A and I was hoping you’d want to check it out, I promise it’ll be worth your time! :slight_smile: Here is some info about it <3

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6674889603153920
Genre: Romance, with some drama
Desc: Lilia takes a trip to L.A to go on a tour to a school she has always dreamed of attending to. On her way there she meets someone who will change her life forever.
Instagram: @tiare.episode come chat with me and share your feedback! :))

Cover made by me:

If you want to, you can also link your story down below, but I’d really appreciate, if you could first check out my story, so you can share your feedback in the same post as you link your story :slight_smile: Thanks in advance <3

Hey , here is my first story
Title: Choose?!!!
Author:@ya
Link:

Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)

Read it if you want , it’s not R4R :hugs:
And I added yours in favourites , but I am reading some stories (user ) , so ,I will read yours after completing theirs (in 2-3 days )
And your cover looks cute :wink:

Thank you! I really appreciate you adding it to your favorites :blush: I will check yours out! (:

1 Like

Hey there! I’d love to check out your story! I’ll read it and send you the feedback on instagram if it’s okay.

I would love if you can check out my story as well :slight_smile:
Story: Unexpected Attachment
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5193523611303936
Description:
Nessa gets tied to a marriage with Alexandre. When Chase breaks her heart, will she fall Nick, a dark Prince who doesn’t value feelings?Expect the unexpected as she falls in love!

Your story seems super cool! Definitely gonna check it out and thank you, I really appreciate you giving my story a chance! :heavy_heart_exclamation: I’m open for feedback on instagram :blush:

1 Like

Of course I’ll check out your story! Here’s mine:
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Btw: My cover is different, this one is being approved by episode at the moment.

I really like your cover, great job! I’m def gonna add it to my favorites and check it out ASAP! Thank you for giving my story a chance :heart: I haven’t read lots of Adventure stories, so I’m really looking forward to reading yours! :blush:

Here is my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

I can’t wait to read your story! I’ll really appreciate it if you checked out my story, thx in advance :heart:

Hello Fill in this form :slight_smile:

So that I could keep your story on track :slight_smile:

Hi babe, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram @fongjoline and we can send screenshot there, Hope to hear from you :heart:

HEY!!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

sounds super cool! def adding to my favorites, and reading later today <3 Hope you can check out mine as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forsure will!

1 Like