My story in episode… WHO ARE YOU?

Finally, After months of hard work, I‘m publishing my story!

Your support is really appreciated, and feel free to ask me anything in the comments. :two_hearts::white_heart:

Story Information:

~ Name: WHO ARE YOU? (Male MC)

~ Author on the app: Ayami

~ Genre: Drama/Thriller

~ Story Description:

In front of the whole world, he is a sworn officer. But deep down, he is nothing like an officer with a badge. What will determine his fate, the bloodline, or the present?

~ Style: Limelight

~ CC: No

~ Episode: 50-60

~ Season: 1 & 2

~ Art scene: Yes

~ CM: Limited Choices will matter

~ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6547880284454912

~ Instagram: @Itsmeayami

~ Cover:

Thank you for visiting my Story, you can also put your story here to share it and read :white_heart::two_hearts:

11 Likes

ooohhh description sounds good i may read it

okay…but

how is this possible then !!!

4 Likes

some people finish their stories before publishing it

2 Likes

lol i can’t i have wayyyyyyyyyyy to impatience

Because it comprises two parts and there are many details that revolve around the story, so it almost reached the number of episodes this amount, and everything is subject to change in the future. And thanks for reading🌷

2 Likes

That’s right :ok_hand:t3: Which helps you understand what your story needs when publishing and when editing and additions :two_hearts:

1 Like

You should write your entire story before publishing so that you can accomplish or end it when you share it with others so that your ideas do not stop, and you cannot complete it :memo::two_hearts:

1 Like

:tulip:

WHO ARE YOU? Launch Trailer
Through this video, you can learn about the events in my story. I hope you like it, if there is any question you can add your comments. :tulip:

1 Like

I’m working now on 4 to 6 chapters to publish it next month maybe, I will update here as much as I can, but if you are interested visit my Instagram account for the sneak peek and updates. Thank you! :tulip:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)
Eat Stake link

Sure, I will read it now! :two_hearts:

1 Like

If anyone interested in R&R, you can ask me here or by sending PM or in my Instagram account, thank you. :tulip:

Bump!
:ok_hand:t3:

Hello everyone…
1-6 Chapters Out now.
Click here for more details!
Enjoy! :white_heart:

1 Like

Hi everyone…
Chapter 7-8 out now! :bulb:

Enjoy!

1 Like

“The fears we don’t face become our limits.” - Robin Sharma. :brown_heart:

Hello again, finally, I have finished making new two episodes of my story, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them. After these two episodes, a different journey will begin and it will transform the verse into something else. Go to find out the details and what happened! :shushing_face:

Chapters 9-10 are out now! :ok_hand:t3:

Enjoy.

1 Like

In my tight spare time, I could finish my two new episodes by publishing them with you. They will differ from the rest of the episodes because we started an alternative path. Happy reading! :ok_hand:t3:

Chapters 11-12 out now!