My New Story: Mystery Trio!

Hi, everyone!!! I came here to share my newest published story “Mystery Trio” [𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄]! It gives you the option to choose your language [Portuguese​:brazil:/ English :us:], and has 3 avaliable episodes so far! Here is it’s cover and description:

How did Joana Jullia and Luiz become detectives in high school? What is the origin of the Mystery Trio? The appearance of ghosts in EpCity’s high school is a good place to start!

COVER:

LINK:
Episode - Choose Your Story #episode http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5992813380960256

I’d really appreciate if you could help with sharing or telling me your opinions of it. I’m a new author, this is my first story on the platform and I have a big dream ahead of me! Thank you all in advance❤️

2 Likes

Sounds interesting! I usually dont read ink at all but might give this a try : )

1 Like

Love the cover, did you do it yourself or have someone do it for you? I’m looking for someone to help me with my cover for my first story if you know anyone

Looks like interesting story. I would love to read it. We can even do r4r if you want :heartpulse:

A friend of mine did it! but I’m learning cover editing and I think in my next stories I’ll do it! and about your question, you can look for someone on the episode forums who Make covers! There are many people! <3

Sure!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I hope you enjoy! :two_hearts:

Great, you can DM me about the r4r :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Oh well they did a good job and I’m sure you’ll do good to. Yeah just new to this so I’m still learning how to work it but I’ll definitely look around more for someone.

Yea!!! Hope you find someone! :two_hearts: