My new story out in a few hours!

The_last_generation_posterThumb_KK7e70RxJT (1)

Hello, my new story the last generation will be out in a few hours I’m so excited cause I’ve been working on this since march I really hope we can get 100 reads and more but for now, here’s what it’s about I hope you guys enjoy!

You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have a perfect life, but what happens after an outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!

my author name is Ethan and my Instagram is Ethanepisodee I post sneak peeks and Q&A and coding help and tips!

and if yall wanna do a read for read or gems for gems I would love to!

10 Likes

Ahhhh I am so excited!!

Did you publish? :smile:

Yeah i did woo!

My new story is out rn it’s called the last generation and it’s a zombie but it’s not like other zombie stories :wink: here’s the cover and here’s what’s it’s about I would love it if u can follow my Instagram I will be posting sneak peeks and updates and Q&A

Here’s what it’s about!

**You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have a perfect life, but what happens after an outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!

I would love it if u could follow my Instagram which is **Ethanepisodee ** I’ll be posting sneak peeks Q&A and reading fan mails! I’m so excited promote your stories to and we can all read them !

STORY LINK

3 Likes

story link?

Oh sorry here Lol!

1 Like

Looks cool i would love to do R4R

Story title: Perfect 10
Author: Poury
Genre: Drama
Bio:
Cindy has always pursued a modelling career. If only she knew what awaited her, rivalry, scandals and above all her hot tempting boss.
Cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram account: poury.episode

I would love to read it can we both send screen shot of us reading our stories?

1 Like

also ill follow your insta if u follow mines :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes sure, how many chapters?

i have 3 rn but in total the story gonna have 21 chapterss!

Ok then we can do 3x3 for now😊 i will follow you back for sure.

kk :)! ill be releasing 4 - 7 next friday!

1 Like

Great to know.:two_hearts:

i followed u!

1 Like

Currently having so many R4R request but you can take chance to read it and thank you for this thread

Title : Falling For Him
Author : @hipsy_writes
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him?
Genre : Romance
Style : Limelight
IG page : @hipsy_writes

link to story : Episode Writer Portal

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: On The Hook!
Genre: Mystery
Description:
One night of partying ends with you waking up in the bed of someone you never expected to meet. Can you figure out what happened, despite almost no memory of it?
Style: Limelight
Customizations begin in chapter 4
No choices as of yet (possibly introduced later)

Hello everyone my new story is out rn it’s called the last generation and it’s a zombie but it’s not like other zombie stories :wink: here’s the cover and here’s what’s it’s about I would love it if u can follow my Instagram I will be posting sneak peeks and updates and Q&A

Here’s what it’s about!

You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have a perfect life, but what happens after an outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!

STORY LINK

PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTA ETHANEPISODE I POST SNEAK PEEKS AND UPDATES ABT THE STORY I’M WORKING ON EPISODE 4 BTW!

THIS IS NOT A R4R THREAD BTW IF U WANNA R4R PLEASE DM ME !

1 Like

e my new story is out rn it’s called the last generation and it’s a zombie but it’s not like other zombie stories :wink: here’s the cover and here’s what’s it’s about I would love it if u can follow my Instagram I will be posting sneak peeks and updates and Q&A

Here’s what it’s about!

*Episodes: 6 right now but 21 in total
*Style:limelight
STORY LINK

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The last generation [S1 Ongoing]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Instagram: @ethanepisodee

My Link to my stories

1 Like