My new story! (PLEASE READ)

Nice story… I liked the point system

Did it work for you then?

Yes

Good, I was afraid it wouldn’t…

if you did then it’s fine i guess… but did you?

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 4
Instagram name megz_episode7997
How many episode you want me to review 4 are enough
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover IMG_20190223_164712
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hey would you want to do r4r with me? This is my story and I think you are gonna like it.

I’m waiting for them to reply, texted them like 1 MILLION times

love that, but i don’t think that the writers of river dale are going to give you the rights to make their show into a story on episode…

Hope they do…

I honestly don’t think the writers will allow you… but hey! What’s the point of recreating something’s thats already made and make a story from your actual imagination. Trust me, it’s worth it.

1 Like

Yeah, I am working on another story called Mind Set.
It’s about a girl that cannot control her emotions, the more you level up, the easier it is for her to control them!

1 Like

Ah! That’s sounds great! I think you should focus on Mindset, I bet people will love it!

Yeah, Riverdale is in the back of my head at the moment…

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

No problem! I hope you much luck for Mindset! You’ll be 110% more satisfied with the final outcome!

Thanks again!

1 Like

Riverdale is much too popular of a story for the writers to give you the rights to make this Episode story, I’m sorry to say. As for the issue of how to delete a story, if you sign up for the Beta Testing of the new Writer’s Portal:

And you will be able to archive:

Sorry that you did all that work; hopefully you can create your stories or publish it on a fanfiction website (with a twist, obviously). <3

1 Like

Thanks, but I don’t really get what ur saying…soz