My new story + promote yours too & read for a read!

r4r?

Title: Stealing His Heart

Author: Silent Platinum

Style: INK

Cover:

SILENT%20PLATINUM-4
SILENT PLATINUM-4.jpg1410x2250 601 KB

Genre: Romance

Description:
You, your little sister and your mom moved to North Cali because your sister has Cystic Fibrosis. But you never expected to meet an outcast and… Steal his Heart. CC INCLUDED​

Chapters released: 5

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4934853843615744

Hope you enjoy :hearts:

Thank you so much :blush: I’m starting your story sometime tonight!

1 Like

Hi I’m Venus ! Here is my story I hope you will enjoy it :two_hearts:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Episodes: 10 [SEASON 1 COMPLETED]
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

|I’m not doing r4r right now because of my studies|

Hi, I would love to do a read for read, and can also send you a review if you’d like :slight_smile:
Story Name: Friends & Lovers (yeah not very creative but I’ve never been good with titles)
Author: Mia.Cee
No. of Chapters: 3 (It’s ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: Getting through HS is never easy, especially when you’re known as LOSER LEXIE. Can it all change senior year? Will she choose BFF Jamie or soccer god Blake? Customize CCs INK - I’ve always wanted to do an HS story a la Gossip Girl soooo…
Warning: Strong Language and some Mature Themes
Notes: Full Character Customization for all leads
Some choices may affect the storyline, but only by a little, since the main plot will stay the same
Most Choices decide how the characters react
Kinda like reading a book

Untitled
Untitled.jpg638x1087 247 KB

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Friends and Lovers

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Sorry it took me awhile! I just finished reading your story & omg I absolutely love it. The very first scene had me hooked right away. I love Reese so much omg. It’s been one of my favorite stories I’ve read in a while, Definitely keeping it in my favorites, I can’t wait for your next update!

Screenshots

1 Like

R4R?

Cover: image
Title: The Princess Project
Author: Zen.zele
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: In exchange for taking care of her sick mother, Sam is chosen by a royal family to marry a playboy prince. What happens in the palace when she begins falling for his brother?
Episodes: 4
Instagram: @episode.zen
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5513824905330688

Promoting my story :slight_smile:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Chapters: 7
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

Sweetheart, if you’re still up for R4R - just PM me! :kissing_heart::revolving_hearts:

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 7 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

Hi! Here is mine if you would like to read it.
I’m also up for r4r.

Story: Spa Rebound
Author: Paula_r.o.
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Description: Andy is a masseuse with a dream to open her own Spa Resort. But her new business partner turns out to be quite a challenge. Will he be able to resist her or will he become her worst nightmare?

Hey girl! Sorry for the late reply but I really LOVE your story! Your two main characters are the cutest and I love that you’ve given them ‘real life struggles’ (idk what to call it hahaha!) But I like that they aren’t ‘perfect’ - makes the story feel so much more real and authentic. You’re directing is great, I didn’t see 1 error in the episode I read, good job! Your covers are amazing! Also, your story description is great too, the ‘… as a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families unravel’ really got my attention and made me want to read it straight away! I am honestly in love with Jonah hahaha! & Sophia is amazing, I love her just as much as Jonah! I’ve added your story to my favourites and will continue to read it as I really enjoyed it. I wish you luck and hope that more readers recognise your story because it deserves more attention! Once again, sorry for the late reply! <3

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply girl! I’m starting your story now! xx

1 Like

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you🤗
Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)

Follow and/or message me on Instagram: @episode_shanties. My DM’s are always opennnn☀️

Hiya! I have just published my new story :smiley:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

1 Like

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:

Anyone who wants to do R4R please PM me or DM me on IG. Send me an SS and I will guarantee you 3 chapter reads!

1 Like

Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Drama
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

1 Like

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

1 Like

Usually I wouldn’t read this type of story - however I really enjoyed yours. Your directing was simple but effective, you included a good amount of choices and the length of your episodes was really nice. Not too long, not too short. I enjoyed your characters, I found them funny and relatable. I really liked Julian, he’s my favourite character so far. From what I’ve read, you have included a flashback scene at the end of every episode - I thought that was a really good and creative idea. One error I encountered was during the first flashback scene - the twins weren’t there, they were talking but I couldn’t see them. Eventually Julian showed up and was only hugging air. I wasn’t sure if that was an error on your end or mine or just a glitch or something, but I exited the app and your story but still had trouble with this error. I’ll attach a screenshot for clarification. Overall, I really enjoyed the plot of your story even though it’s not something I’d typically read. You’ve done a really good job on writing your story, it’s great! :slight_smile:

Julien* sorry. Auto correct will be the death of me.

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 19 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Need some extras, would really appreciate it.

I’m down for an R4R with anyone!

Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)