My new story, R4R

Hello! I’m sorry for messaging you or disturbing you. But I was wondering if you could read my story. It’s my first story and I recently published it. Although if u don’t want to read it that’s completely okay. If you by any chance you do read it, please do give me your feedback on the story.

Name: Soulmate or enemy ?
Genre: drama/romance
Writer on episode: Stiles
Sound: no

Story description:
Allison broke up and now there’s someone new who she started dating but now there came her enemy. But is he really her enemy ? He is sweet to her. Is he secretly planned something ?

If you have your story we can do read for read of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will be great for review too. :pray:t2:

For read4read contact me on Instagram Where we can send screens too.
My instragram: stilesstoriesepisode

If u don’t have Instagram contact me here!

2 Likes

Hey there,
I’d love to do a r4r :blush:
My story is called “The last fallen angel”
Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?
Currently 8 chapters
CC, 2 Love interests and choices

1 Like

Hi! Congratulations on posting your first story! I’d love to do a r4r :))

here’s my story:

Title: Astral Mayhem
Genre: Fantasy, romance
Description: Two teen magicals run away to Earth to escape their tyrannical leader. What will happen when the leader discovers their hiding spot?
CC, 2M LI
instagram: @blue.berrytoast
cover:

Link:

If you would like to do a r4r pm me and tell me how many chapters you would want to do.

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

hey there, congrats on posting ur story!! i’ll give it a read :blob_hearts:

Hey there, thanks for the thread! I’d like to do a R4R!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance.

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3/15 published
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

Great we can do read4read

1 Like

Great lets do read4read

1 Like

You are amazing Thank u :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure I will like to do read4read

1 Like

Awesome how many chapters

4 ?

1 Like

Hey I would love to do a read for read.

Here are my story details:
Title: ROBYN
Genre: Thriller
Chapters: 3
Author: Chelsea
Description: After the death of her parents, Robyn continues their legacy by working in The Eligius while also hoping to avenge her parents.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4562973948706816

Sure :smile::+1:

Can you post your link?

Hi @stilesstilinski !
Thanks for the thread and congrats on publishing your story! :heart:

I’d love to do a r4r with you. I’ll send you the screenshots as proof once I’ve read it.

Details to my story are as below.

Title: Creatures of Elysium
Genre: Fantasy
Author: I.AM
Instagram: @i.am.writesfiction
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4
Description: Life’s never been ordinary. When her dad died, Carla was forced to leave home by someone she least expects. It’s all clock-and-dagger in this foreign land.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6172372077051904

Thanks again! :grinning:

Okaay we can do R4R. I will send screenshots too please do it. Name: “Soulmate or enemy ?” Link: is my Instagram bio @stilesstoriesepisode

Great we can do read4read. With screenshots ! Name: “Soulmate or enemy ?”
Link: is in my Instagram bio @stilesstoriesepisode
Author: Stiles
Drama

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5680864277757952

1 Like

Hiii. I am new author and I made new story. It have only 22 reads :(( I will be really happy if someone here will read it !

Name: Soulmate or enemy ?
Author: Stiles
Drama
Without sounds
Choices
And It’s about girl who is in love but then there will come her enemy. But he looks really nice and he is sweet so is he is enemy ?! She have to stay away from him bcs his father try to steal Soulmate system which own her dad :open_mouth: Can she stay away from him ? And what will her dad do ?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5680864277757952