My New Story, The Tragedy of Love

Hey, guys!! :slight_smile:

So, I’ve recently published my first story for Episode!(: I’m currently now in the process of writing episode 7. My story has been out for a few days, but my cover just got approved for Episode. I’ve put a lot of work into the story, and I’m really excited for how my story is turning out.

Title The Tragedy of Love
By Sparkling Sapphire27
Genre Thriller
Description Love is anything but a fairytale. Linda and Dave had it all until disaster struck and it all shattered. What will happen??

Also, I just created an Instagram literally tonight if anyone would like to follow me. I’ll follow you back!! (Instagram: sparklingsapphire27_episode)

If you’d like to read my story, I have the pictures of it posted below to help search for it:

My cover is this:

Thanks a million!!(:

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

1 Like

Yeah, of course! That sounds good to me! :slight_smile:

I would love to read your story!!

I’ll follow you on Instagram, too!!(: I filled out your form as well!

Would you like to do read for read with me?

My story:
Title: Eyes On You
Author: Dani Olugbile
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Description: Two well-known schools of Beverly Hills merge together. But you did not expect Parker Anderson, the school heartthrob, to have his eyes on you.
Episodes: 3 (Updates Regularly!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5011428020191232

1 Like

read for read?
My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

IMG-20180812-WA0001m

1 Like

Hey!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

1 Like

hey! I’m with epi.foody.reviews and we do story reviews and post them on our instagram (epi.foody.reviews). If you are interested please follow us on insta, read and follow our rules and fill out this form! :blush:

Epi Foody Story Reviews

I’ll check it out and read it! My story info is at the top of this thread, Tragedy of Love, if you’d like to read mine(:

1 Like

would love to! My story is posted above, along with my instagram(:

Hey, there!!

Of course!! Feel free to check my story out too! It’s called The Tragedy of Love. The story info is posted at the top of this thread.

Do you have Instagram?(:

1 Like

yes, i just made an instagram account today!! It’s @writer.dani , I’ll follow you back!!

1 Like

I followed you(: I’ll check your story out today! Stuck at work right now, but definitely will when I get off! :slight_smile:

1 Like