My new story, Torn Wings.....Please check it out!

Hi everyone, I’m Kaylee and I have just finished episode 4 of my new episode story. My story is so important to me not only because I worked on it for a long time, but because it’s inspired by my very beautiful best friend’s life. She is no longer with us anymore. Her life was taken from her by her own birth giver’s hands. (Mom) I can’t do anything but share her story and shed a little light on her beautiful life. It drives me so insane I can’t change a thing about life now. Death is so heavy around me for some reason. I just needed a creative output for my built up rage and sadness. Also, I love Episode. So this is it! It would mean so much to me if you’d take the time to read at least episode 1 of my story. The first chapter is free! The story of Ayla’s passing and how she inspired me will be at the end of chapter two. Thank you so much for considering. Have a good one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
p.s: I edited this for the 8th time to tell you I edited this for the 8th time… :joy: :woman_facepalming:

TORN WINGS: Episode Writer Portal

4 Likes

wanna r4r?

1 Like

Sure!