My new unpublished story won’t appear at the app?

I don’t know why it won’t appear and I already wrote 3 episode and over 400 lines. Idk why it won’t appear though, even I log out and sign in a few times

Did u check on “Create”? It isn’t showing there? Just send a support ticket to the team.

Yes, I check it there

1 Like

:point_up:t3: @apriliazeva

It takes time to reach the severs. Mine took like two weeks.

And ps. Thanks for another cliffhanger! :woman_facepalming:t3::laughing:

1 Like

Moved to Mobile App Bug since this sounds like an app issue. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

@apriliazeva help ticket if you need it :smiley:

If you have backgrounds or overlays that are pending for review, the story won’t appear on your create tab. Actually, there are no maximun lines or number of chapters for your unpublished story to appear in it. But if you don’t have pending bg and overlays, file a support ticket.

That’s weird my unpublished story appears in the create tab when I have backgrounds and overlays waiting for a review.

1 Like

Me too :thinking:

The story won’t appear in the create tab if your first chapter has some bgs and overlays waiting to be approved. :slight_smile: But if it’s in the second or third, so on and so forth, you will be able to view it on the app.

You should file a support ticket. :slight_smile:

The story has to have at least 3 chapters with 400 lines for it to appear in the create section of the app. If you have that much in ep 1, just copy it and paste it in ep 2 and ep 3, then save. This should fix your problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.