MY OC'S (share your characters details, background characters)

I already have a similar thread but this one it’s different because I will give more details about the characters, so you can choose one based on what are you looking for. Also, you can share your background characters. I really hope you support this thread and most importantly… that’s it’s useful.

I have a little reward for you… I will promote your stories if you use the characters of this thread, this will motivate me to read your stories.

The only condition is to like the reply of the character you will use. That’s all, credit is optional. I encourage you to reply so the thread bumps in the forums. I know a lot of you like to share your characters, so here’s the opportunity!

Note: if you are going to share your details it’s important to include your own rules and specify which roles you don’t like.

6 Likes

thank you for sharing and contributing to this thread <3

2 Likes

Hi i need some fench chracters

1 Like

Can i use some these chracters :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can i use this chracter

Is her nationality

1 Like

You can use any of these characters as long as you don’t change their appearance and names <3

You can choose outfits for them if you want

1 Like

Yes ofc

1 Like

Whats her nationality

1 Like

Lara is from the US, Dai Meng is from China

1 Like

Thank u what’s ur Instagram

1 Like

atsukowrites

I want to thank you for supporting and replying to this thread <3

1 Like

Can i use Abigail

1 Like

Hey! Yeah of course you can choose her. Just don’t change her name and looks. Credit isn’t necessary.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention this, but Reina is actually french and german so you can use her if youd like.

2 Likes

Ok tysm love whats ur Instagram

1 Like

Youre welcome, and my instagram is @/devynn_writes !

1 Like

Tysm

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like