My old favorite classic stories won't download?

Hi, I’m Ash. When I first started Episode, Ink/Limelight didn’t even exist yet. (to be fair that’s not that long about 3 or so years) I was emotionally attached to some of the stories, and today I went to go back and replay them. However, when I tried to play them, it would half load and have the “Download Error” thing asking you to check your network connection. I checked the other stories to see if my wifi was down, it wasn’t. Everything else was working fine. I even checked an “ongoing” Classic story (i was so happy to find it yesterday) and it was loading fine too. I’m genuinely upset that I can’t read my old stories, and I need to know if I can fix it or report this as a bug like I’m doing now (kind of)
PLEASE HELP!!!

Which stories?

Hello @ams1806, glad to see you on the Episode Forums! :wink:

Sorry to hear about your mobile app issues. :frowning: Sounds like you may need to submit a help ticket to our support team. They’re always happy to help! :smile: Let me know if you need advice on anything. :smiley:

Hi again, I’ve typed out everything in the help ticket, and it asks for a “Support ID”? What is that / what does that mean. Also, is “chatname” my forums name of the actual Episode username? Thanks

(WHAT THE CRAP DID I DO?! D:>)

that is a support

(NO ONE GETS TO SEE IT)

this is where to find it

thaaannkkssss