My opinion on the last new features

Hi there! :sparkling_heart:
So episode came out with the “New Clothes and Scares!” update one day ago, and everybody seemed pretty happy with the update after the whole ‘Background sharing’ incident, which I’m still angry about. Then Episode came with the ‘Baseball’ clothes, which i thought was a really dissapointing update especially after the WHOLE community being upset about the incident.

Personally i find the latest updates quite dissapointing. The New Clothes and scares are literally just recolered items that already excisted and a few new other things. I don’t use scars in my story so that’s something I won’t use either…

Long story short: Why does Episode doesn’t give us what we want? Like more hairstyles, makeup, body shapes, and so forth. There are SO many creators in the episode community that could create awesome hairstyles for us!

P.s: Episode? Can you please hire me to make hairstyles :joy: because i will give the people what they want. (I know it’s probably super hard to make those but hihi anyways…)

Disclaimer: I’m not trying to make a fight or rant or anything like that! I just wanted to share my HONEST opinion on what’s going on lately. Please let me know your opinions too. :heart:

Please let me know if you agree, so maybe Episode would see this (:wink:)

10 Likes

I agree though. Like body sizes and other things are what people really want and that’s probably why I’m not really into Limelight. It’s still lacking something in my opinion. :confused:

4 Likes

Same same same! I totally agree.
I love LL, but it is indeed not complete. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I agree!! 100%

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Body shapes would take a long time though, even if they have some done, not all of it. But my issue is, Episode has some of the other features done already. I don’t see why not give it to us. Same with Ink. They said they stopped updating it but won’t release the rest of the clothes for it. :neutral_face: Watch they release it next year. :joy: So annoying.

6 Likes

I agree, but I also understand why some things are taking so long. First, Episode already had a bucketload of hairstyles and clothing hiding in featured stories and I don’t see why they’re hidden (except if they’re gem choices, I understand). Second, body types would be amazing, but extremely complicated. The art team has to make sure the style is consistent. They then need make sure the clothing is consistent with idle and moving animations (front and back). That means for different body types, they would have to be consistent, adjust clothes front and back with front and back animations. It would take ages to implement body types.

4 Likes

Episode could teach them the format and coding they used for their game. They could hire a lot of artists on Episode to do it. Like @decembermaria20. She does pretty good with the hair and clothes. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

If already, then why Episode doesn’t add more cultural/religious things (such as kippahs {for LL}, Jewish headscrafs, more hijabs, etc)? I really do not understand it. That’s (very) indifferent of Episode not to add those things that I named above, so there will be diversity, and it can really help me and other authors who wants their stories to be with diversity and be unique.

Well, I have a doubt about Episode doing so (whether it is you or other user here, since some of us are only “kids” :roll_eyes:, so we do not have much experience about certain things). But, hey, everything might happen. After all, I believe that if you were one of Epiaode team, then you would have given people here what they want for diversity. And you are not the only one.

1 Like

They have none of that. If they can do hijabs, do stuff for Judaism too like damn.

2 Likes

Exactly. What’s the problem with Jewish clothings? What?

by the way, it’s “Judaism”, not “Judiasm”,if I may correct you, @AWeirdo

3 Likes

They need to realease tattoos for girls in INK and piercings for both men and women!

3 Likes

I would not mind learning. Besides, I’m 22 this year so it would be a nice job to do. Still, I kind of understand Episode’s issue. They have to work on the fronts and backs of children and different body types. They have to work on the fronts and backs of clothes for individual body types. Have to make a new sections for those types. The hair is the same. I wouldn’t mind but I understand how slow they are, especially since this is a company with a regularly schedule time to go home. Idk how long episode stays open a day.

I still believe they could put out more effort. I realize it is a slow time of the year, sick and drowsy 'cause of weather, but it would be nice to see that effort. I can tell they do answer our request but the baseball clothes lacked the baseball feel and the hats.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since General Chat is for non-Episode-related discussions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I totally agree, it would take a looooong time to do it, and that’s okay! I personally love LL more, but I absolutely understand why it’s bothering people who love Ink, not giving the excisting clothes. There are also clothes made for stories that work with episode and they don’t give it to us either… I just don’t understand :frowning:

1 Like

Yes I know right! It would take a loooong long time. But the clothes they already made should be published!!! :frowning:

1 Like

Same! I think that they could hire more awesome creators like you! Not kids that make unprofessional things, i agree. But Episode could learn you how to do it! That would be great :heart:

2 Likes

Yes exactly!!! :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.