My outfit shop!

Hey guys! Sorry if this is the wrong category.
So Drum roll please…I have decided to make an outfit shop! You guys might know that a couple months back I had a character shop, though I had to close it because it became too much to constantly make the cards knowing no one might want them, so the rules here are:

This is a request only shop! I will not put out any outfits you can just take.
I would. If you do decide my outfit isn’t what you wanted, thats fine to go to another shop, but please don’t request at the same time :blush:

Summary

The first 3 are just casual outfits
The next 3 are club outfits
The one after that is “accesorised school” made for @amber.writes
The 3 after that were made for @babyguts
The first 2 are just tomboy, and the 3rd one is business formal bad boy

[/details]

3 Likes

Bump!

I’m not gonna ask for outfit! But let me just give emojis!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

And one thing, your outfit examples are awesome!

1 Like

TYSM! I just looked at yours, they’re great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey guys! Make sure to check out my new outfit shop which is completely free and no credit needed.
I know no one will join :roll_eyes: but even if anyone wants to join, please message me in the forums.

3 Likes

Hey! I literally just opened my outfit shop 5 minutes ago

:joy:

1 Like

Hey do you think we can make a group?

1 Like

I was going to say that would be a great idea! Do we merge our shops?

1 Like

Yes, I think. Or what can we do?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure @Sydney_H could do it

1 Like

@MMG @Maeverie.Rivera I can merge one thread into another, but whoever owns the thread that gets merged into will be the OP. There’s no way to make two users the joint owners of a thread. You’d probably be better off creating a whole new shop with both of you as featured artists.

2 Likes

are we able to make us both op’s if we make a new topic together?

2 Likes

Unfortunately no. There is no way to make two users the joint owners of a thread. Whoever creates the topic will be able to edit it, but the other user will not be able to.

2 Likes

oh okay. @MMG what should we do?

1 Like

Okay, so we both will be the owner of the shop. And one can always tell the other person to edit it.
I don’t know it’s up to you. You wanna keep it as your thread or mine? I’m fine with both. :blush::blush:

1 Like

Either one works. I still have some editing I need to do on mine but it should just be some small stuff.

1 Like

We could just merge, that way one of us doesn’t have to make the whole shop

1 Like

Okay so since you’e more experienced than me, we can keep the thread in your profile.

1 Like