My Overlay is Causing a Black Screen? (FIXED, CLOSED FOR GOOD.)

So I’m writing my story, minding my own business and then I try to preview my story…

BOOM! BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH!

Capture

I’m pretty sure its because of my custom overlay that’s still in review, but either way that’s weird because when I test other overlays that are still in review I don’t get a black death screen.

I know I could probably get it to work on my phone, but I don’t want to have to go on my phone every time I review my story, that’s inconvenient.

I tried reloading my page but it never works, when I preview my story and I get the same death screen again.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

(Here’s my overlay just in case my overlay might be the problem. Also, I made it by myself, so be nice. :joy:)

38-9760_506_parade

WAIT,

I got it to work after reloading 6 times. I’m good now.

BYE!

Glad to hear! :black_heart:
You can ask either @Jeremy or @Sydney_H to close this thread since it’s been resolved : )

Thanks! :blush:

No problem :wink:

Haha…

sigh

I AM HAVING ANOTHER PROBLEM!

So, now I’m using a different overlay and its literally not showing up on my preview screen!

ITS INVISIBLE!

I don’t know if this is a sign that I should make a thriller story about ghosts or what, but I need to fix this glitch ASAP!

I tried reloading and exiting out, but again, its not working I still can’t see my precious overlay.

HERE’S MY OVERLAY!

sure

I don’t know if this is a problem with my previewer, PC, or overlay, but its annoying.

(Don’t make fun of it, I made it lmao. :joy:)