My overlay is glitching

Hi Episode family. I’m trying to have my car overlay in the EXT. CITY HIGHWAY LOOP - DAY background I had try everything from putting the codes next to the background name, using & and @ using easeout, THEN and AND, I used create and opacity and everything else you can imagine it appear on the app but its still glitching. I can see the overlay for a mili seconds on the app and then it goes where its suppose to be. I’ve been trying for 2 days. Its driving me crazy. This is the last option I used. Its something wrong?

EXT. CITY HIGHWAY LOOP - DAY with EXT.SIDE
&overlay EXT.SIDE shifts to -252 97 in zone 1
&overlay EXT.SIDE scales to 0.523 0.523
@pause for 4
&overlay EXT.SIDE shifts to 17 94 in zone 1
@pause for 4
&overlay EXT.SIDE shifts to 318 91 in zone 2

Help please? I will be forever thankful.

EXT. CITY HIGHWAY LOOP - DAY with EXT.SIDE to 0.523 -252 97 in zone 1
&overlay EXT.SIDE shifts to -252 97 in zone 1

or

EXT. CITY HIGHWAY LOOP - DAY with EXT.SIDE
&overlay EXT.SIDE shifts to -252 97 in zone 1 in 0
&overlay EXT.SIDE scales to 0.523 0.523 in 0

1 Like

Sadly, It still glitching. Now it have the overlay in the middle and then it moves to the position but I still can see it for a few mili seconds, the first option you gave me it says invalid slots. Do you think is my computer? or maybe my phone app? thank you a lot for the help.

You shouldn’t be getting this error if you copied and pasted exactly what i posted. Can you post a screenshot of your script?

I had to reset the computer, It shows and it doesn’t have the glitch anymore but it just stay in place. It doesn’t look bad though. Thanks so much Dara. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.