My overlay will not stop blocking my character

Hey, so I have tried everything, but for some reason the seat overlay I am using over this background just keeps blocking the character, and all I want is for the character to be in front of it. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

My script:

EXT.COUNTRYSIDE with RUBYSEATS

@overlay RUBYSEATS shifts to 11 -11 in zone 2

@ovleray RUBYSEATS moves to layer 1

@zoom reset

@cut to zone 3

@TATUM changes into TATUM_default

@TATUM spot 1.973 250 -192 in zone 3 AND TATUM is react_sit_armscrossed_surprised_mild AND TATUM faces left AND TATUM moves to layer 2

@TATUM is idle_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop

I’d recommend tagging @anon6748744 or @Farah_DeSantis to help since script help is one of their specialities (:

@TATUM moves to layer 2 before these lines maybe it will work

Change to
EXT.COUNTRYSIDE with RUBYSEATS to 1 11 -11 in zone 2 at layer 1

• You also had a typo in the word “overlay”
  • what’s in layer 0?

EXT.COUNTRYSIDE with RUBYSEATS

&cut to zone 3
&zoom reset

&overlay RUBYSEATS shifts to 11 -11 in zone 2
&overlay RUBYSEATS moves to layer 1

&TATUM changes into TATUM_default
&TATUM spot 1.973 250 -192 in zone 3 and TATUM is react_sit_armscrossed_surprised_mild and TATUM faces left and TATUM moves to layer 2

@pause for 1

@TATUM is idle_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop

1 Like

its because of the typo you have in the line you set the overlay to layer.:wink:

Also I recomand to write the shift of the overlay next to the BG as sugested above since this way you have it, it will glitch for milisecond and reader will see it jumping to the new shift soordinates ( you will not notice it in portal but it will be visible on some phones)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.