My own backgrounds that i upload and are approved are giving errors

Then i can’t go further with my story i refresh my page, close all open all again nothing helps can someone do something about this.

Log out of your writer portal then log back in.

ok that i can try thanks x

nope does not work :sleepy:

Well I guess it is the background you used. I don’t know. Did the best I could.

I have already had it with pultiply backgrounds, and then some days later it works and i don’t know why.

Have you tried re-saving the chapters that contain the backgrounds and errors?

Yes i have tried everythin i even did a strory reset progres and a story update nothing, loged in logged out nothing.

Im not sure then as that usually makes the errors disappear. Seeing as you’ve tried everything it might be worth filing a support ticket to see if their is an issue regarding your backgrounds.

ho do i do that?

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fill out the form with all the details asked and the problem you are having. Your support ID is found under settings on the Episode App. You will usually receive a reply within 1 -2 days but it can take up to 4 depending on how many they are receiving.

What are the errors? Can you show me a screenshot?

You didn’t spell your backgrounds that you uploaded properly. Double check that you spelt it properly.

I copy/and past them tried that too…

Can I see the name of your background?

But also my other pages were everything is ok they won’t previeuw anymore

Ok.

It’s a glitch. Usually happens for me when I have an error! Correct all your errors and refresh the page! This hppens to me ALOT.

there are no errors only the background the page has 2 sentences the background and the placing off the character but i cant do nothing no i am stuck.