My own looping background.... was a bad ideašŸ˜’

Itā€™s looping fine, youā€™re just in zone 2 which is where the 2nd overlay sits and waits to be moved. Thatā€™s why you need to be in zone 1 and it will work

Oh, alright, thanks! Also look at this one last thing

Did I put the zone mentions correctly? Especially at the CAPETHORN_LOOP

The zones in the code are fine and nothing in the code should be changed other than just the overlay name. The zone Iā€™m talking about is the @cut to zone # command that places the scene in the zone you want. You shouldnā€™t be using @cut to zone 2, it should be @cut to zone 1

1 Like

yeah, Iā€™ve made changes to it just as youā€™ve instructed! Iā€™ve sent the updated video on instagram, maybe you could check please?

Jus realized youā€™re using the wrong code. If your horse and characters are walking to the left, then you need to use the REVERSE coding. Scroll down more and youā€™ll see the reverse codes

AND ALSO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE RESETTING THE ZOOM

1 Like

Oh God no, how did I not notice that! :joy: Alright Iā€™ll recorrect the script, but the zoom was reset! Iā€™ll let you know how did it go! Thanks a lot for your patience

Hey, Iā€™ve recorrected everything and Iā€™ve sent you the video, could you please look at it?

Can you PM me your script for that scene?

1 Like

yeah sureee! thank you so much for your patience