My passes arent recharging

For now i dont have a solution but as soon as someone tells me what to do im telling u! someone told me to just wait that its going to go back to normal someday but idk

same here! I tried some things but nothing is changing so im just gonna wait and see if it fixes on its own

Yeh same happening to me only since I updated the app earlier it’s happened 3 times, I send a support ticket off so I hope they sort it soon

1 Like

My passes won’t refill either! I came here to see if it was just me, glad to see that it’s happening to more people. With more people hopefully they will speed up in fixing this!

Is anyone’s passes refilling

mine arent, i thought that if i let the countdown go back to 0 like without watching ads but its still going, i have 1 hour left idk if its gonna work but ill let you know!

hey! idk if you still have that problem but i just received the notification of my passes being refilled and they are!! i didnt do anything i just let the countdown go to 0 and somehow it worked!

1 Like

Heyy i just got the notification of my passes being refilled and they are! Idk if yours arent working but i just let the countdown run out by itself and somehow it worked

I think they fixed the problem, mine just refilled! i just let the countdown by itself and now i hava my free passes

Ohh thank god I’ll see if mine works

mine still isn’t working. timer just resets :woman_facepalming:t4:

Mine isn’t fixed it keeps replaying the timer

1 Like

idk if what i did worked i dont think so but im scared that when i use my passes it will happen again haha i hope not

i just played the 4 passes and then i tried to reduce the waiting time and the countdown started again when it was supposed to give me the passes im soo mad i thought i fixed it :sob: :sob: :sob: i think you just have to wait the 4 hours without using the ads thingy but idk why it started again

that literally happened to me

ok i had 20 mins left on my timer, pressed the ad button watched it and then it reset to 4 hours

This happened to me right after the app told me to update the version I think it’s a bug in the new update hopefully they fix it but idk what else to say.

2 Likes

This happened to me and lasted 1yr more or less, but eventually episode had a update and it went back to normal. During this time a friend of mine who played was having the same problem but hers went away quicker. During this period I didn’t once contact support because 1 I thought they wouldn’t care, 2 I assumed it was a overall game glitch, and 3 I didn’t have the patience/ was to lazy. After this period it started happening at several random instances lasting 1week-2months, I’ve had this issue randomly since early 2019. It would go away and come back.

This isn’t to discourage you though, you might just have this one quick instance.

i think it’s the new update

2 Likes

Many people are having this glitch. The comments on this post are all about it :point_down: