My 🖼 Pictures are no longer clickable on this site... Help 😭

For the past couple of weeks or so, all of the images that I have been posting on this site are no longer clickable (meaning anyone that taps on the picture does not get the option to download it).

Can someone tell me why this is happening? How can I fix this issue?

4 Likes

I just tested it out on a couple of your posts and I can download them all! :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmmmmm :thinking:. I can’t do it on my laptop :computer: or my iPhone :iphone:. I really don’t understand why!!!

2 Likes

really? :thinking: I have no idea

1 Like

Hmm maybe it’s a glitch that’s just for you, I’d suggest sending support ticket maybe :thinking:

1 Like

Okay,

It’s really weird, because there are some pictures that are tappable, others that are not. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Hmm can you possibly direct me to the posts your having trouble tapping so maybe j could try to see if it works for me?

1 Like

Creole_KareBear

3m

Here is another rendition of my previous edit…

1 Like

The post is in the new releases from yesterday. I can’t even figure out how to link the thread.

1 Like

That’s alright lol, I got to the thread!
So I can’t click on it but I can download it! I’m not sure what’s going on because all the other posts on that thread I can click AND download

1 Like

That’s exactly my point!!! For everyone else picture you can click on it… But mine , you can’t . Let me see if you can click on my Character Card …

1 Like

You know what … let me try something… I think I might have figured out what the issue is …

1 Like

1 Like

I figured it out… I have to convert the images from png to jpg :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Ohh wow lol I’ve never encountered that issue before. All the stuff I post are png :thinking:
Happy to hear you figured it out tho!

2 Likes

Thank you… there is something wrong with my laptop :computer: or something is going on because sometimes I can post png’s sometimes I can not. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Hmm odd, hopefully it gets fixed soon!

1 Like

Very odd indeed. Thank you for your help!!!

Hi! Even if they’re not clickable, if you right-click them you should still be able to download them

1 Like

Thank you very much!!!

1 Like