My portal keeps CRASHING and I can’t write 😔

Help. I’ve been trying to write for the adventure contest and I haven’t had time due to school, and I was going to use this break to catch up, since there are only 2 weeks left…
Yesterday, my portal keep crashing. I could see all the scripts and things, but whenever I click on anything it freezes and then it the brower says the page is unresponsive. I’ve tried google chrome, safari and it didn’t work. I have a MAC and I’m wondering if it’s only people with MAC who have this problem :frowning: please help

I’ve messaged the team but they aren’t answering ;(

4 Likes

I am experiencing the same problem. I, however, do not have a MAC. My writer’s portal began crashing earlier today and has been unresponsive since. I do not believe it is a problem with a specific browser or operating system, as I have tried multiple of each and experience the same issue. Hopefully, all will be resolved soon.

1 Like

I had this problem as well, but if you get an option on your computer saying “It’s taking a long time to load because of a long running script” select the “Cancel Script” button and the page will load back to normal (with the script).

1 Like

The team is aware of this issue and is working on it. Your ticket may take a little while to be answered due to the high number of tickets submitted regarding this issue. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah! I’ve been going through the same thing. Some people have said that switching your brower may help, but I personally tried it myself and I get the same result each time. Although, it did work for some, so it’s worth a shot I guess?

You could try signing in and out and if it doesn’t work relode the page or check your wifi or you could try waiting for the page I have experienced this many times if this was helpful like the comment