My preview won't work - can someone please test some script for me?

community

Hey, so my script preview won’t work and I really need to test out some code before I use it. It’s a character customization template that I edited a little. If someone could test it out for me, that would be amazing!
Or if anyone knows how to fix this problem, I would appreciate the adivice. :blush::sparkles::speech_balloon:

Thank you!

Did you try the previewer on your phone app? :slightly_smiling_face:

See it on the phone

@Paige_M Hey there, I would gladly test out your script for you! Lmk anytime you would like it done! I will take a screen shot and post it up so you can see if perhaps there is anything you might want to change.

-Cydnie :rose::purple_heart:

Moved to Directing Help & Tips as that’s where scripting questions belong! :v:t2:

Just go to the create section in the app and you can test and play through all your stories there.

Thanks for the reply! How do you preview in the app because I’ve tried checking the create section but nothing is there :blush::tulip:

You need to be logged in with the same email you used to log into the portal.

@Cydnie_C

Thank you so much for the reply! You’re so sweet :heart:️ It’s quite late at night now and my laptop is away but if it’s not a hassle I could send it to you tomorrow. :blush: Though a few people are telling me I can check it on the app. I really appreciate your reply! :rainbow: Thank you!!

• Paige M :heart:️:blush:

Thank you! I will in the future :blush:

Does it still work if the episode isn’t uploaded?
Thank you! :blush:

Yep! All your published and unpublished stories will be there.

Thanks! :tulip:

Oh my gosh , thank you so much! I just realised that my episode account in the app is using my old email and my account on the writers portal uses my new one! :joy::blush:

@Paige_M Yea sure! Anytime is good it is actually only the afternoon here where I am! I understand we have different time zones but anytime is good for me! Whenever your free! :purple_heart::rose:

-Cydnie :heart_eyes: :grin:

@Cydnie_C
Girl you’re a life saver! But I just realised I’m an idiot! My episode account on the app uses my old email and my account on the writers portal uses my new email! :joy::heart:️ Thank you for all your help though. I’m going to have to sort out my accounts now. :white_check_mark:

• Paige M :star2::tulip:

Yes! Of course! Anything to help just stop by my account and Lmk if you need anything! I got your back! :grin: I’m glad you found the solution to your problem!

-Cydnie :grin::purple_heart::rose:

Happy you found an answer @Paige_M! Closing thread :v:t2: