My Prop isn't showing up yet, there's no error

I am using the limelight female moving box prop and it’s not showing up on the computer or phone

I was creating a scene for my new story and I was using the box prop and it isn’t showing up. The is no error that shows up and I am doing it the way I’m supposed as far as I can tell. I also have tried moving the line of code and doing a bunch of things but nothing is working. What am I doing wrong?

Here’s a direct copy of the code I used.
EXT. EAST COAST COLLEGE - DAY

@add Moving Box to IRIS

@IRIS changes into IRIS_RED_CASUAL

@YOU moves to layer 5
&IRIS moves to layer 4

At first I thought it was because she’s not on screen yet but it doesn’t even work when she is.

To be honest it’s probably a stupid mistake.

You have to change the opacity to 1

thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Hello @Golden_Rays, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this topic to Directing Helps and Tips since it’s about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

What opacity? There’s no overlay here.

I guess because both characters are no where on scene - you haven’t spot them anywhere, so prop has nowhere to appear.

1 Like

I’ll try giving it to her once she walks on thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.