🍋 My R4R List Part 3 🍋

R4R p2

P.S. I’m so sorry to those to whom I haven’t read their stories yet! I got a puppy and she’s so much work haha. I am back now and ready to read everyone’s stories!

Hi everyone! This is my 3rd R4R list as my previous topic has been closed due to inactivity. I was unfortunately in the hospital and am still and didn’t get a chance to update you all regularly.

I also wanted to make this thread because it’s difficult for me to keep track on the forums of all of the stories I need to read. Everything feels so crazy and “untidy” :smile:

But I’m back and active again!

:lemon: Purpose for this thread: :lemon:

• I am going to make a list (and edit it) of all of the stories I will be reading (R4R) [so that I can easily keep track]
  • This is an opportunity for you to advertise your story!
  • Comment below and I will do a R4R with you!

:llama: Here’s my R4R list so far (pls let me know if I’ve missed your story): :llama:

My R4R’s

:orange: Other Notes / Job Offers: :orange:

• Beta Tester: If you are willing to beta test my story (read it and let me know of any bugs) I will give you a shout out on my instagram and I will credit you in my story
  • Custom Overlays: I have another thread on my account where I need someone to assist me with obtaining custom overlays. If you’re able to assist, I will give you a shout out on my instagram and I will credit you in my story (Thread Link )
  • Advanced Reviewer: If you are willing to read through my story and give me an in depth review of how improve it (directing/coding/writing/etc.) I will give you a shout out on my instagram and I will credit you in my story
  • Creative Videographer: If you are willing to create some edits / trailers for my story I will be so grateful! I will give you a shout out on my instagram and I will credit you in my story

How does the shoutouts/credits work?:

• On instagram: I will make a story where I credit you and I will add it in my highlights (so the story will not dissappear)
  • In my Story: I will create a custom character and add that character at the end of every chapter in my story, crediting you (I can also add your socials/details if requested)

Thank you so much for reading this! And happy advertising/reading :lemon:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Thankyou for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Heyy guys!! I’m so excited to share First my Episode story with you. If you’re fan of suspense, Action, and romance then you’ll definitely want to check this out. I’ve created some really complex and interesting characters, and I think you’ll enjoy following this journeys as its related to their dark and painful past. So if you are looking for something to keep you on the edge of the seat, be sure to check out my story on episode
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) :wink: :wink:

THANKYOU!!! :blush: :blush: