Genre: Romance/Mystery/Sci-Fi
Number of episodes: 3
Style: Limelight

Special Features:
:blob_hearts: Point System
:blob_hearts: Choices matter
:blob_hearts: Different Choice Branches
:blob_hearts: Multiple Art Scenes
:blob_hearts: NO GEM CHOICES (except for “Support Author” which is completely optional)
:blob_hearts: Game Style Choice (affectionate, intelligent or action)

Please check it out : Episode Writer Portal

:butterfly:

I will read your story & review it if you’re willing to do the same for mine

1 Like

I can do an r4r and review your story. Now when I review your story, what would you like me to review?

Here’s the link:

Also, please send screenshots.

Thanks!

If you could just do a review of what your thoughts are on the story, the gameplay, etc

And if you have any suggestions to make it better, that would be awesome!

Reading yours now!

1 Like

I’ve read your story and I honestly can’t give it a big review, because Episodes 2 and 3 only have bonus content, and from what I’ve saw you’re working on them. But I could review the first episode a little.

Your story does seem to have a plot and an interesting one at that. Your directing isn’t bad and your grammar is okay as well. But anyway, I’ve noticed that your story has no customization or sound, and I personally think those would be great additions to your story, and that could surely improve your story a bit. Yes, I know it’s not a mandatory objective, but it just so happens to be something I highly recommend.

But anyway, good luck with your story and any future stories of yours.

Here are the screenshots, BTW

Thank you so much!!

Yes the other 2 Episodes are still a work in progress. But I thought I would at least try to add some content that’s worth while.

What do you think of my attempt at that? :blush:

I’ll read 3 episodes of your story and send screenshots!

I think you’re making a worthy attempt, though I do think your story could use some improvements. But anyway, when you’re done with my story, give me a review, even if it’s a bit critical.

1 Like

Awesome!

Here’s my review (and screenshots):

1. The title is a little too formal for my taste, but thats just my personal preference. I think you do have an audience that would enjoy that type of writing though!

2. The art at the very first episode where NARR says “Episode 1” is a little warped :blush: , I love the art tho!

3. I really love your customization template!

4. I really like that you give important customization disclaimers!

5. I really like the design of the kid in the story. Its difficult to design kids with the limited amount of recourses Episode gives. Good job!

6. I think the writing in the story is very formal, again its not my personal preference, but there’s definitely an audience that would love it!

I really enjoy the narration :blush:

1. I think there are some moments in the story where the camera cuts & zooms aren’t as smooth as it can be (but it’s barely noticeable) :blush:

2. Really love the character designs and scenes! Very creative

3. I really love the backgrounds! It makes the story really immersive

4. Also the draamaaaa - the girl marries her new blonde bf and she had a kid with the MC yet she never married him?? Oof, ouch

5. I really like that new characters (strangers) don’t have names in the speech bubbles. Really creative!

6. I like the reader message that lets you know how many points you got!

7. I noticed that the whiskey glass :tumbler_glass: prop was still there when the MC’s animation changed in Ep 1 at the bar - no biggie, just mentioning it :blush:

8. I really like that you tell the reader at the end of the Episodes how many points they have left!

9. I noticed one or two typos😊

10. Love the little crab hehe :crab:

Here are the screenshots!

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Hey there! :wave:
I’m also up for a R4R as I’ve just published my first story.

Story: Domain for the Bygone
Genre: Sci-Fi/Thriller
Style: LL
No. of chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)

Description: You’re sent on a journey to a distant planet after Earth receives a mysterious signal. But what you find will be far more horrifying than you could ever imagine.
This story includes: Choices, full CC and the ability to choose a male or female MC.

Cover

Link:

1 Like

Currently reading :blush:

Haha I had already started reading yours because I was curious about the concept!

I thought it was great overall and I really liked your use of backgrounds. The art is so pretty.

I had a tiny little pet peeve about the lack of periods or full stops at the end of sentences in speechbubbles. I think if you included them, the dialogue would be perfect! But I don’t know if others would be all that bothered about it!

It’s hard to say too much about the plot because episode one just begins to set things up. But I will read the new chapters once they’re done!

Here are the screenshots I took

1 Like

You’re amazing!!! Thank you so much!!

I’ll post screenshots soon, just in a meeting :butterfly:

Thank you!

And if you wouldn’t mind, could you send those screenshots through a DM? Just so I can avoid spoiling my story. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Ofc! Whats your insta? I’ll follow you and promote you on my acc :butterfly:

1 Like

Thank you for the offer! But I don’t have an insta associated with Episode at the moment.
I just meant a DM through the forums.

1 Like

Your story is an absolute masterpiece!!! 10/10

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 17 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do a r4r with you for my story “In Apnoea” if you’re down :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread.
Here’s my story

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style- Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
What to expect?
Full CC, 1 LI, art scenes, point systems, mini games, choices
Link- Episode Writer Portal
Cover:-

I would appreciate if you read my story and review it
I will do the same

Hi sure thing! I actually have a give away running on my insta if you wanna check it out.

My insta is maevtstories

:smile:

1 Like