My script keeps getting deleted

You guys… I’m not really in my right state of mind right now cause i coded up to 1053 of script and saved it so i can finish it tomorrow, Right now i checked it says i stopped at 89 lines… which i obviously didn’t, i keep refreshing to see if it’s a bug or something but nothing is changing And i’m litterally about to cry right now. :sob: :frowning_face:.

2 Likes

did you press save @Angel_wings21

1 Like

Yes i did, I even previewed it about 3 times because i was really proud of what i did.

1 Like

i think it is a glitch or system who messing up the script

1 Like

Probably but now i have to redo it all from a scratch cause even some of the names were messed up

1 Like

:cold_sweat: omg

1 Like

I don’t even think it’s any of my siblings playing pranks on me cause i have a password on my computer and they don’t really know or care much about my coding lol but the whole thing is still weird for me

1 Like

:blob_sun: it is episode system because when system starts hacking up and don’t want save or even want to leave script be save in . it can cause script to un save number . that mean person have restart over number of script they have made from coding . so it is glitch . because on preview when coding preview go black out and show name it start to hacking up and make system not save .

1 Like

but did you try reset computer and try again

1 Like

Yes lol and ty for explaining to me.

1 Like

you’re welcome :blob_sun:

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal since this might be a portal glitch. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@Angel_wings21 I’d recommend that you submit a help ticket to the support team to let them know this is happening

1 Like

Does anything save as a previous revision?

1 Like

No, not really but it’s ok cause i restarted it again and i can’t lie i like this one more than the last time, Ty for replying to me!