My story description

I have this story I’m making called “How To Be a Failure 101” and I’m trying to look for a good description. I’m not sure if this works so I’m wondering if anyone has any ideas for it?

"Tanisha Callahan was “all-that” until after she graduated high school. Things went wrong after that. Will she be able to pick herself up, or continue to be a failure?"

3 Likes

Yes I like that but this is a suggestion
Tanisha Callahan was queen bee in high school. But when things go down heel after graduation. Will she always be a failure or can she pick up the pieces.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll see what I can do with this :blush:

1 Like

I can see that this has already been addressed, but it may help to have another opinion on the matter, so here it is:

I honestly think that your original description doesn’t need to be changed too much. The only thing I would fix is the second sentence because it basically repeats what you said in the first. Instead, I think the middle sentence should serve a more transitional purpose to the third one. Kind of like:

“Tanisha Callahan was “all-that” until after she graduated high school. Now that her life has pushed her to her knees, will she be able to pick herself up, or continue to fail?

3 Likes

Wow this is pretty great!! Thank you :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.