My story "Finding You"

My story
Author: Syd Ren
Title: Finding You
Genre: Romance
Type: INK
Episodes: 9 + ON GOING
Description: When love seems so distant, what happens when two strangers find themselves running into each other everywhere they go? Will there be love at first sight? Or drown in sorrows?
Link:

Her_Lost_Life_Op_posterThumb_NdwBNlQjBe

1 Like

r4r?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

1 Like

Sure I’ll read it later tonight and let you know! :slightly_smiling_face: Already sounds like a good read

1 Like

I read all first 4 of your episodes, they were really good and I loved the choice selection you have, it really made me stop and think about which choice I wanted to choose from! I also really like the fact that your thrown into the story right away! It’s exciting so far! Really can’t wait to read more honestly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello we can do a read for read for my other story :smiley:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

2 Likes

Read for read?

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.

1 Like

R4r?

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

I’ve just read your book Jungle Fever the first 3 episodes and they’re really good! I love the diversity you put into the story using other cultures and such. I have it added to my favorites to see what happens next since Jeremy just found out Maya has a fiance! Keep writing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley:
I’ll surely continue writing xoxoxoxxo

I hope you’ve added your story on my list :smiley: by filling in the form :slight_smile: xoxoxo

1 Like

Yes I did! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi if you are interested in a read for read please message me back. I would love to read your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great thank you :slight_smile: xo

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you! :grinning:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 & 8 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

I’d be down for a R4R,

Would you mind filling out my R4R request form (my story link is there too):

Story Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Story Description: When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.

Thank you!

I’d love to read your story! :slight_smile: Just post the link here!

This is my story link :slight_smile:

Hello @Syd_Ren I just finished all the chapters. :smile:

Hi everyone! How are you all? Sorry I’ve been MIA (Missing In Action) recently! I’ll get right to reading the stories I haven’t gotten to when I can! As well as I am starting on 2 new episodes for my story Finding You, so if you enjoy reading my story, be on the lookout!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

1 Like

Hi, I would love to do a R4R if you want ?

Cover: image
Title: The Princess Project
Author: Zen.zele
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: In exchange for taking care of her sick mother, Sam is chosen by a royal family to marry a playboy prince. What happens in the palace when she begins falling for his brother?
Episodes: 4
Instagram: @episode.zen
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5513824905330688