My story is awesome!

I have recently written this story. I hope you will like it. So, Please read my story… :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You should probably add the link to the post

1 Like

:joy:

Hello @Angel11, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Share Feedback since it’s not about art. You may want to put a link for your story in your post instead of the title, since that will be easier for people to access. :wink:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

https://episode.app.link/cAijhUXGBV

1 Like

Ok… Thank you​:kissing_heart::blush::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Maybe if you like you can check out my story too… In the meanwhile I will check your story out too…

1 Like

You haven’t put link to your story. It just opens the app. Doesn’t go to your story. What is the name of your story?

Okay Dear, Thank you… :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Tell me the name of your story and your forum name and I will check your story now.

The name of my stories are- The Rising Star, The Magical Guitar…

1 Like

Okay. Will be sure to check it out. Maybe meanwhile you can check my story too.

1 Like

Ok…

I read your story. it was excellent. Now, Please read my story. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::blush:

1 Like

If you don’t mind could you please take the screenshot of the story, which shows you read all the three chapters.

I read 2 chapters of one story and one chapter of another story.

Here it is

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.