My story is banned 😭

Hello episode lover. I had made this thread to know that why my story is banned? I have read the terms and conditions, but I can’t understand from which terms and conditions my story is banned? My story name is “If I Can’t Have You”.Please help me so I will not repeat the mistake again in other story.

5 Likes

Do you have screenshots?

What’s your story about?

Do you have screenshots of your story?
Were there lots of mature scenes?

What reason did episode give you? Usually they give you warnings before banning stories.

1 Like

I’d send a ticket asking why.

Did they email you to say they were removing it? There can be a lot of reasons and some are not as obvious or bad as others. Like if you only published one episode and the second and third were blank, they’ll remove it for that

3 Likes

What mistake are you talking about?

1 Like

Did you follow the guidelines? Did u submit a ticket to ask what was the problem?

1 Like

I don’t think she knows just yet, but I thought they would email her before.

2 Likes

What I mean is obviously something happened for them to remove the story and she concluded that by saying I will never do it again

3 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Before that she’s says help me, I read that as she wants them to tell her what she did wrong.

1 Like

ikr. lol

1 Like

well, we need screenshots, the plot, the dialogue, and if it violated guidelines in any possible way. can’t help if we don’t know how :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s what I thought when I reading the first time.

2 Likes

Yeah I think she’s panicking (as anyone would) and is confused and upset. I think she’s just needs to figure out what guideline she broke.

2 Likes

I thought they did.

1 Like

Didn’t she already figure it out?

2 Likes

I don’t know, I only get updates on this topic.

1 Like

They PM you. Maybe it was a mature scene

2 Likes