My story is banned šŸ˜­

Yes thank you to support everyone. I was very much afraid when it got banned but you all supported me.

3 Likes

Maybe it was promoting human trafficking? Iā€™m pretty sure that is against the guidelines. Have you checked your emails yet?

1 Like

They should e-mail you before they remove it. Have u checked through your e-mails to make sure? (the e-mail thatā€™s associated with writerā€™s portal)

2 Likes

Yes I checked it they did not send me an email about anything

It might have gone to your junk mail?

1 Like

Ok let me check it

No it is not in there also

Can anyone tell me that to email them means to send a ticket to them?

Actually I am 15 years old and in starting of the episode I mentioned that you should be 18+ to read this story. Is this also a reason to ban the story

As there also people who are between 13 to 17 years old

How to delete the story? I am going to delete it

Yeah, that could also be a reason. If you say 18+ they usually ask you to remove it yourseld, but if you have scenes (like sex) in it, they might remove it

1 Like

Yeah, it could be. stories can have mature themes but they need to be 13+ friendly

But I have warned them but the other stories like under you etc. Also have mature themes more than mine so why that story is not banned

yeah but stories like that donā€™t promote rape and human trafficking.

2 Likes

So I think human trafficking is the the main reason of my story to get banned

1 Like

yeah, and every story has to be friendly for 13+ even if you have a warning, it still has to be for teens and stuff. human trafficking isnā€™t a joke and shouldnā€™t be portrayed in a positive way. but, I havenā€™t read your story so what Iā€™m saying is purely based off of what other people have said

3 Likes

Ok thanks you so much I will take care about this thing in other stories

Did you happen to use any of Episodes hidden backgrounds or props?
They said a while back that any story using them would get removed, because itā€™s a violation to the guidlines.
From the description of your story it doesnā€™t sound like something that isnā€™t +13
And you are sure you havenā€™t gotten any message about it? Be sure to check your notifications in the writers portal.

1 Like

How did it get banned?

1 Like