My story is banned 😭

Woah really? Hidden props violates guidelines?

1 Like

Technically you’re not supposed to but they would give you a warning, not immediately remove it

2 Likes

No I didn’t use any hidden props

1 Like

Ahh makes sense.

2 Likes

Make sure to double check your spam/junk mail box under the email of your writer portal!! They should send a warning email before they ban your story.

1 Like

Yeah, they’ve gotten really strict with it because someone was selling parts of their own product, and technically they’ve already sort of made the warning months ago that stories will get removed, i guess(?)

@Purva
Ok, that rules out that reason then. :thinking:
Maybe you had the same name on your story that someone elses that got banned(?) Though that wouldn’t really make much sense…

2 Likes

Thanks for linking the thread! And I don’t blame them for being stricter. It is their own intellectual property. I’ve never used hidden props before but it’s good to at least know that they violate guidelines.

1 Like

No problem. :slight_smile:
Yeah. I don’t blame them either. I wouldn’t like it if someone claimed my work as theirs. And certainly not making money of it. And Episode have contracts of their own with other parties and as the plattform and its members are their responsibility that could get them into some serious legal troubles.
Can’t say I’m exeedingly happy with them hiding assets (I’m talking about the ones without other parties involved) though…

4 Likes

It didn’t seem like there was any hidden props or any props. The backgrounds I recognised them all from the catalog. I don’t know.
(Completely off of memory since when I try to read it again it says I can’t and give me a free pass)

I actually thought it was banned because Shawn (one of the MC, as you mentioned) but in this case, Shawn Mendes, recently came out with a song called If I Can’t Have You. :joy: (This is so off topic and I’m sorry)

1 Like

Yeah but I am coming with a new story which is not romance it’s about fanatsy

A tip: You can’t violate the guidelines- even if you give warnings such as 18+. I’m sorry this happened to you! Writing is hard and if you ever need help I’m here!

1 Like

@Purva please check the email associated with both your forum and Zendesk accounts. Our reader team responded to you regarding this on the 3rd.

2 Likes