My story is really instersting

My story is called the shy girl I really hope you guys like it and will read it my Instagram is dorkdairies101 follow me on there and ask me questions about me or my story I love you all xoxo. My story Is about a girl named vanessa who was bullied for three years and she goes back to school face everything shes been through but she falls in love with her best friend and an old friend of hers.

Try putting the description of your story on here as well as the link. Also, I recommend getting an Episode Instagram. More people will follow you there.

3 Likes

Ok thank you so much

Instagram is where I first started promoting my story! It’s pretty helpful. I think that’s where most of my readers found my story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My story is about a girl who got bullied for three years and she goes back and faces her fears and she goes back and faces her fears and then she starts to fall in love with her boy best friend and an old friend of hers.

For some reason Instagram wont let me make an account so that’s why im on here telling people about my story.

This is an episode account for some reason it wont let me log

Also does someone know how to do art work for my cover picture for my story if you do please let me know.

You mean like it won’t let you create another account?

yea it wont let me so I don’t know how to get readers to read my story and I was wondering if you could help me?

Hmm. Have you made a new account before or have more than 5 accounts?

I think I have more than 5 accounts but im using one of my accounts as an episode account

Ah. I have 5 accounts as well. 5 is the limit sadly. :sweat_smile:

But im trying to figure out how to do art work for my cover for my story because I suck at drawing lol

1 Like

I just recommend not using a personal account.

Yea im not im using another one for my accounts

If you’re using that account as an episode account, try following different episode “groups” who take requests and stuff.

Do you know how I can find them?

because I really don’t know how to find them and I need help

Just type “epy” or “epi” in the search bar on instagram and some accounts might show up. I’m on instagram right now and some popular ones are called “epy.elegance” and another is “epy.royalty”