My story link isn't working for other people. Is this happening with anybody else?

I’m nearly done with coding and writing my script for the story that I plan on publishing soon. I want people to review and proofread my story to ensure nothing weird is going on.

I shared my link with someone, and the link didn’t work for them. I tried again by resending it, but it didn’t work. I asked them if they used Android, and they said no. They used an IPhone.

Fast forward to today, I wanted someone else to check my story. Everything seemed normal until the link didn’t work for them. They asked me to resend it, and I obliged. I resent it, and the link didn’t work again. I asked them what kind of phone were they using. They told me they were using an IPhone X.

I don’t know if it’s something wrong on my end, but I am able to access the link on my phone as an IPhone user. It’s confusing, and it slows down things. Now, I’m left with the option of publishing without a real solid check of the first few chapters or just waiting.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Tag

@bhav

1 Like

This happened to me. I wasn’t using and Android, but an Iphone. Does anyone have a fix?

1 Like

I was having the same problem but once I got the update, links worked again

2 Likes

Do you use an Android?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

I’m having the same problem as well! I haven’t re-tested it to see if it was working again tho.

Do you use Android?

1 Like

Nah I have an Iphone.

1 Like

Did it start happening after the update?

1 Like

When was the update? I can’t remember if mine updated or not.

1 Like

They had an update for Android users, so they weren’t able to access their links. Before everything like profiles started returning, my links that I sent to others worked fine. Then after it all, it started having issues.

2 Likes

imagine if episode disabled share links forever…

1 Like

Would anyone be willing for me to have my link sent to them so I can test it to see if it works again for me? I think the problem was that I sent it to an android user.

2 Likes

That would be scary, but I do know published links work from what I can tell. It looks like there’s been issues with unpublished story links.

1 Like

You can try to send it to both of us.

2 Likes

I want to send a ticket, but I don’t think it’s worth the hassle. Maybe they’ll fix it again…

1 Like

@Phoenix_11037 do you have an android?

1 Like

I have an IPhone 8.

1 Like

send it to us! we both have iphones

2 Likes

Ok my links work! Not sure what happened before.

2 Likes