My Story, NEVER BEEN IN LOVE is out now!

I’m about to read your story next and I’ll tell you what I think :blush:

1 Like

Okay great! I’ll get started on yours! :smile:

I really like it, I’m definately going to continue. I’d love to give a piece of my mind to the MC Mom, and Jin’s parents. I know we haven’t got to see much of Abel yet, but I’m team Jin. You deserve way more reads. :blush: Keep it up :purple_heart:

1 Like

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_Q1UA0gr1fn

R4R? I do SS as proof

This is my original story from me, the art scene in all chapter with a different style…^^

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic
Style: Ink
Description: Jade has been humiliated by Max on her first day of college. She begins to grow hatred for him and decides to take revenge. What will happen to Jade?
Episodes: 11 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

You’re making me smile so hard!
Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Omg, Jin is the cutest little thing! :joy: You’ve got yourself an amazing story so far!! Keep up the great work girl, I loved it! :heart:

Thank you so much!!!
I will let you know what I think of yours soon! So far I love it and I want to keep reading more.
I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what’s your favorite part of my story?

1 Like

Ahh thank you! Can’t wait to hear what you think of it overall :smile: And, I have a few actually lol. I really liked the party beach scene. Drunk Jin was hilarious and adorable. Also, the scene where we got to choose how to confront Melanie, Of course I chose to rip one into her :joy: I was cheering for the MC telling her ass off :joy: And I really liked the scene of Abel and MC on the stage until it was a dream, sadly. :sleepy::joy: Overall, a great story! You should be really proud of it! :blush:

1 Like

You’re very welcome :blush: What do you think of mine?

You never gave me a link to it.
I want to read it SOOOOO bad!!! Please send me a link!

1 Like

Whoops lol I need to get my shit together :slight_smile:

Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6348918723575808

1 Like

I’ll start it when I finish this other story.
Thank you so much!!!

Do you want to do a R4R with me? Please personal message me so I can keep track of you! Thanks :sparkling_heart:
Title: Love Is Death’s Game
Author: Saniyah K
Genre: Thriller/Romance/Drama
Chapters: 4 out (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re seeking revenge for your parent’s killer, but what happens when you catch feelings for the killer. Will you go through with your revenge plot or fall hopelessly in love? CC
Instagram: @smk0225.epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131999083397120

[19FC3021-6C9C-46DA-BB86-9D36E742C7CA

Sure, I will check it out! :slight_smile:

Hello, I just released a story and I’m wondering what is the best way to promote it?
A lot of you suggested a instagram and talk to more people on the forums. I do that but I’m barely getting any reads at all.
Is there anything else I can do?
Thank you.

Here is my story if you want to check it out.
Here is my story if you like drama/romance.
Title: NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: INK
Description: Living with low self-esteem is hard; can it change when someone loves you for who you are? Or when someone else loves you much deeper? Limited CC !
Episodes- 4 (Ongoing)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6186366752915456

3 Likes

It’s ok. It takes time even for me. What I do is religiously promote in every thread and do my best to provide an honest R4R for each author for their story. Like do alot of R4Rs. I do that and promote other peoples stories on threads which I’ve done R4R for. I help others and others help me. :D.

Don’t be discourage…I was at first and maybe still am but it’s ok. It’s part of life, how we deal with it, how you let it shape you and how you move on from it. All that matters is that to ensure your love for writing never dies :smiley: I’ll add you to my list. Instagram wise I dont have a sole account for episode… so that is better to ask someone else :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the encouragement.
I know I’m not going to get results right away (this is my first story after all, but I just wish I could do more to get more people reading it).

When I first published my story I went on a following-frenzy on the app. When you follow someone, they get the notification, so they probably look at your profile too. So if your story catches their eye, they might start reading it too.

1 Like

Hello, I’ve already promoted my story before; this is just a question.
I’ve posted my story and I’ve done exactly 67 r4r stories (and I’m still going through my list) and follow so many people on Instagram.
I’m not expecting to get a large number of reads immediately; but I haven’t reached 40reads and it’s been almost a month. A friend of mine has followers and r4r than me and she has almost 1k and she had hers out for only 2weeks. I did what she told me to do but I’m just confused if I’m doing something wrong.
Am I doing something wrong???

Here is my story if you want to read it…
Title: NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: INK
Number of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Description: Living with low self-esteem is hard; can it change when someone loves you for who you are? Or when someone else loves you much deeper? Limited CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6186366752915456

4 Likes

Yesss. EVERYONE BETTER READ THIS IT IS AMAZING :two_hearts::heart_eyes::two_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkles::two_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes