My story: Proudly be a vet

Hey hey! Ready share with you my story.

Title: College Days: Proudly be a vet
Author: Grace Collins
Style: Limelight
Genre: Comedy/ Romance
Description: Who didn’t dream to be a vet? Follow your first year as a vet student, full of love, friendship, funny moments and hard study!
Details: 3 love interests, LGBT+ options (one of love interests can be girl), choices are matter, CC+.
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4941877073543168

13 Likes

that is an amazing cover

2 Likes

Thank you, Cover made by me :blush:

2 Likes

Wow finally something different!! I wish you the best in your contest :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for those kind words! :blush:

1 Like

An incredible story, a great idea, and a delightful incarnation, directing one of the best I’ve seen! I hope this story will win !!

1 Like

Oh my! :smirk:

1 Like

I hope so :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I actually have this one on my list to read for College Days, especially since I work for a Veterinary School.

2 Likes

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram?
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Mystery
Chapter Completed
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Rose has a dark past, will finding love help her with her struggles or will it lead to more drama and heartache. Follow rose as she embarks on a journey of self discovery
Link This is the link to my story http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

2 Likes

Awesome! :blush: It’s my actual work, as a vet.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t do r4r. It never worked for me. And I’m not INK fan.

1 Like

RVC?
Only ask because here in the US, our students have to complete 4 years of an undergraduate degree before applying to veterinary school, but I have had a few interns and residents that attended RVCs.

1 Like

No, I’m not from US. I’m from Europe, slavic country. We have another process of studying. I spent 5 years at the Uni, got diploma and now I’m working as a vet in clinic.

3 Likes

Thank you! It would be awesome.

2 Likes

Heard it was a really good story, so GOOD JOB! I’ll happily read it when I can.

2 Likes

I’m reading your story while on the forums right now- it’s so good!

2 Likes

Thank you, that would be really kind of you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m glad that you like my story :heart:

1 Like

Thank you to all of you who reading my story! I’m truly grateful. :purple_heart:

2 Likes