My Story, Torn Wings. Please give me some feedback!

Hi everyone, I’m Kaylee and I have just finished episode 4 of my new episode story. My story is so important to me not only because I worked on it for a long time, but because it’s inspired by my very beautiful best friend’s life . She is no longer with us anymore. Her life was taken from her by her own birth giver’s hands. (Mom) I can’t do anything but share her story and shed a little light on her beautiful life. It drives me so insane I can’t change a thing about life now. Death is so heavy around me for some reason. I just needed a creative output for my built up rage and sadness. Also, I love Episode. So this is it! It would mean so much to me if you’d take the time to read at least episode 1 of my story. The first chapter is free ! The story of Ayla’s passing and how she inspired me will be at the end of chapter two . Please give me some feed back!

Have a good one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll definitely give it a read sometime soon !

1 Like

Hello, I just read two episodes of your story.

Your story plot is definitely interesting.:+1:

But, I noticed that you can improve and make corrections with the following:
-music
-spot directing
-speech bubble placement

I hope you’re doing better now. :white_heart:

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to let you know that your topic will probably get closed, since you already made another one that’s is about the same thing which is something we are not allowed to do. :sweat_smile:

I’ll reveal your story! Would you like a PM or here? :blush:

1 Like

Whichever! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for reading! I appreciate you!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I just read your first chapter. I didn’t find it offensive at all. What a sad story. It’s hard to believe that someone went through something so bad like that. I do hope things will get better for her.
Just a warning, you censored all the swearing except one where you put it in French AND the translation in English. This could be used to get your story taken down. I’d suggest you Censor it in both languages.
It’s a really good read. I’m not sure how much is fact and how much is fiction, but if that’s really what you’ve gone through then my heart goes out to you. I’m glad you were able to use such a sad thing and turn it into something that all people could see and learn about. Your friend would be proud of you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much. You post actually is so sweet, it made me almost cry. I hope she is so proud of it! If you read the second chapter at the end will tell you everything about the inspiration. Her life didn’t exactly end like that because I couldn’t direct how she passed. It haunts me so much… I appreciate you so much for reading :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the help!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.