My story won't load for others?

I just published my story today and I asked my friends to play it. Yet, when they opened it, it told them Error Loading Episode: We cannot play this episode because required story information is missing.
What does that mean?

If it is happening for multiple people then chances are it’s an issue with your donacode/script. I’m sure the community can help you with this :slight_smile:

Is there any mistake on your story?

Not that I know of, there isn’t. It worked for one of them, but it’s not working for the others. I don’t know what to do. I even have another device and I tried playing it from there, but it says the same thing.

Try to save all your episodes again and see if you have any errors.

I had them written for a while now. I also check them every once in a while and they’re all good, no errors or anything.

Can you send me a link to your story? I will have a look if it’s not working for me either.
Did you tried to update your story again?

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806140239773696
And no I didn’t really try to update it again.

It’s working for me. Try to update again and ask your friend to reset her phone maybe.

Okay thank you!! I’ll try doing that.

Actually the story won’t load specifically for those who previewed the story before it got published.

Oh I got the same problem. Some of my friends can’t read my story because apparently “it’s banned” :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: only because they were reading it beforehand. One of my friends contacted with Episode team and the only solution was to reset phone completely (like delete everything, etc) :unamused:

Oh but aren’t there any other solutions? This can’t be the only one, right? But thanks anyways.

you can tell your friend to send a ticket as well to see if maybe they’ll find a diffrent solution and let me know if they do :joy:

Yeah she sent and okay I will :joy:

worked on my end

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: