My teacher laughed at it

i like having fun in class

1 Like

Wait, I have actually read this short story in my English class. I guess they like to use similar materials. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

yea it makes no sense like did the girl die in that closet or no? like the brats just left her there

2 Likes

I can’t remember what happens, all I remember was that people in my class hated having read it. I just recognised the the name and part of the plot. Surely they got out.

2 Likes

I remember reading that. The girl didn’t die, but she missed the sun. When the kids came back inside, they remembered they left Margot in the closet.

I might be thinking of the wrong story though. If I am just ignore me :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, now I remember. I knew they wouldn’t have left her in there but it has been before the first lockdown in my country. That is definitely the same story.

1 Like

no thats the right one and ik they rememberd but like did she die in thoes two hours

1 Like

No. They let her out and she said something like “Did I miss it?” or something like that.

1 Like

hm

1 Like

Then again, I wouldn’t go specifically by me. I read this like 12 years ago :joy:

2 Likes

Wow you can remember something from 12 years ago but I couldn’t remember it and I did it last year. :joy:

1 Like

I was actually going through my elementary school papers trying to clear out my basement and I found the paper last week :joy:

1 Like

I remember that video from when I was younger (elementary school even). Nostalgic.

1 Like

Wait is that the story about the place where the sun shines for one hour every 7 (I think) years?

2 Likes

I have read two other stories by this same author (The Whole Town’s Sleeping and Something Wicked This Way Comes), and I can confirm that they are both as weird as this one is :joy:

1 Like

Same

Wait wait I think I might remember this short story. Wasn’t the sun or outside bad for them?

1 Like

I think it was on a different planet and it was always raining.

yeah

it was on vinuse or mars

1 Like