My thoughts on Episode so far

So my thoughts so far on the app and things I’ve noticed

1. We’re limited to 5 saves per game with no way of deleting or restarting these saves so 5 plays per play through even if you’ve paid for diamond choices that’s it. I understand limiting saves but how hard would it be to have a reset, replay or delete option for these saves? Also might be nice to have a restart a chapter option of the one you’re on.

2. The search function for stories seems pretty meh might be worth putting in options to search by specific things like tags, title, description

3. It might be because I’m new to it but the story creator seems rather a pain to work with I suppose it’s something that once you get used to it and understand it better it’ll be easier but I do question if they could have made this more user friendly it’s one thing most story based apps don’t have that I’ve come across and may be better if it were easier to use or maybe that’s just me.

4. It’d be nice if there were more ways to earn gems most main stories are filled with gem choices that would cost a lot to get through a story if you took them. I know Choices app uses a daily login bonus plus for reading new chapters(though theirs are all official stories by them) and for every 3 chapters of a story you read then they have one for logging in a certain amount of days and one for finishing stories. They also give you a bigger bonus to gems including an extra 10 gems a day and it goes from 2 to 4 gems for finishing a chapter you haven’t finished before if you subscribe and also takes away ads which gives incentive to pay for a subscription.

5. On another note which is maybe less important but why do they seem to have so many stories about either bad boys or the mafia? Are those really popular topics for the romance stories? It seems the majority of official episode or recommended stories have those as the theme for the stories.

8 Likes

1 you have unlimited if you buy the new VIP.

2 yes, agree. we have been asking to have it improved for years

3 you think its hard? I been here for years, when I started we didnt have half the help. there where no youtube tutorials, and here is a list of things there didnt exist
the search funtion in the portal for sounds, stories and animations
The ability to upload backgrounds and overlays
seen animations in the art catalog
the portal view, if you wanted to see what you had coded, you needed to open your phone, if you wanted to spot direct open your phone move them there and manually code it in.

4 Agree

5 its popular, people read them a lot. though a lot of people say they are tired of them.

3 Likes

How do you buy vip? I never saw that option on the app.

2 Likes

I think it’s removed for android users but ios users might have it.

1 Like

Welp that sucks. I wonder if they plan to give it to android users…like it’d be nice if we had the same functions.

2 Likes

Yeah I know right, they literally removed the 7 day streak for android users but ios users still have it.

1 Like

yeah episode, they only care for their apple users. if you have something els you are missing a lot of functions

4 Likes

Yep that’s is so true, they treat their android users like sh*t and remove good features from android but don’t on ios.

4 Likes

This is so true ToT no wonder I still have the day streak rewards on my ios acc + fanmail, while my android acc has nothing like those things :((

2 Likes

I know, we used to have the fanmail and 7 day streak but then that got all removed and now us android has nothing but a useless “earn 6 gems by reading their rubbish and newest featured story then get claim 1 extra” which is stupid. Episode, bringback the 7 day streak and fanmail for android!

2 Likes

I’ve been on the app for years and I still agree with everything you said. :sparkles:

1 Like

unfortunately people like those. In my opinion there should be more REAL romance stories, like more realistic ones

4 Likes

Agree :pleading_face:

1 Like

I THOUGHT THEY REMOVED IT LOL (I’m an android user and Idk what ios users have)

4 Likes

yeah, it annoys me

YES PLEASE

3 Likes

I know right, I’m glad I found someone who doesn’t like that stupid “earn 6 gems by reading their newest featured story, then claim one”. It’s feels there bribing people to do it in my opinion.

3 Likes

like if they think I’m going to read that they are wrong :skull:

2 Likes

Yeah, I never read featured stories beacuse there usually boring and clichè, along with overpriced gem choices for rubbish bouns scenes. The only good thing about them are the nice clothing that haven’t been released to the portal.

1 Like

I mean it depends usually they are crap like the new featured story “Ruptured heart” nothing wrong with the storyline but episode made me wear sweats for every occasion. Like I have been reading featured stories for months and they at least give you a different outfit at least once in the story for free but not in this one. :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

The story line sounds OK but there’s probably lots rubbish gem choices in it, if you have to wear sweats every occasion.

4 Likes