My thoughts on Episode so far

Their choices are literally like these:

Option 1. [25 gems] Go on a steamy date with Gregory wearing this :hot_face:

Summary

Option 2. [Free] Go to Mc Donalds with Gregory wearing this

Summary

4 Likes

If he is called Gregory, I am staying home. :raised_hand:No offence to Gregory’s but the name sounds more for a older person.

6 Likes

ikk that’s my I named him like that :skull:

3 Likes

Those types of gem choices really stupid and scummy, I wish episode stopped doing that but NO! They still
do it :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

frr

2 Likes

Honestly as reader, not an author, I think nowadays featured stories are just about gem choices and making the good choices. If you don’t have enough gems, then boo hoo, you are forced to the bad choice :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I ain’t spending gems on dressing up for someone that sounds 50+. Honestly I would prefer going to Macdonald’s tbh then I can get away as soon as possible. :joy: But we better be going through the drive through. Seriously they go so far with them sometimes like in Ruptured heart I didn’t spend gems on the fancy outfit and had to wear as they call it “Stinky sweats” they threw me out the restaurant and we had to sit outside by the bins. I am not even lying.

6 Likes

yeah, good thing that community stories exist. For example at the end they always say (at least some) support author [5 gems] or you can just say continue. BUT SOME ARE THIRSTY AF, like I have to pay gems (which I don’t have) for lots of things, like chile

2 Likes

Ruptured heart sounds like gem hungry featured story :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

LMAOO that must have been the best date ever :hot_face:

3 Likes

yepp :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I know right, I have seen authors charging readers 15 gems for nice outfit and then they give free outfit that looked like it’s been raided outbof thrift shop. A reminder for all authors, big or small, stop charging your readers 15 gems for just for an outfit!

2 Likes

I’m an author (still haven’t published any stories because I’m lazy) but I would never ever do that

1 Like

That’s good to know

1 Like