My thoughts on the education system/ Elderly biased adults

Warning: Very long Post
SON OF A B!TCH sometimes the education system is so F!CKING rigged, parents will defend it no matter what whether they are actually in the wrong the education system (especially british) needs some serious criticism but When you’re a kid people no matter how right you are are always so FR!CKIN condescending and I will censor swear a lot so heads up, no one rules out the hypocrisy of school, teachers talk about their days in school like had values and respect, respect my foot some of the greatest child, teacher casualties occurred in our parent’s time, they are die hard hypocrites, they restrict us from doing things that are not even bad that they know they would do any day in their childhood and would not like it if they were deprived of it but they keep their mouths shut and behave so narcissistic and make every aspect of
child learning about them, this is about the child not you, they never think about how the rebelled against their parents to some extent (MY parents not included tho) I am sick and tired of all this ‘‘In my day things were different’’, ‘‘Parents controlled the kids not the other way around’’ SHUT THE F!CK UP children everywhere are dying because of excessive abuse of parents, children are suing their parents everywhere due to neglect, children are crying themselves themselves to sleep every night due to maltreatment from guess who the G!D D!MN PARENTS! Some parents attitude towards life is so grotesque! They think kids are always thinking of quixotic ideas of jobs and yada yada yada send them of to school AKA legalised dream crushing, Why do we do 17 subjects, this is just my school but no joke we do 17 subjects and exams last up to 2 weeks, it’s a complete work overload, I will not lie I go to a private school with the uniforms and so on and the homework and group projects (where you do all the work is just utter SH!T the uniforms itch like hell and some of the teachers in a non cliche way are just insane, one teacher is obsessed with old timey classic music and I love old classic music but this is old old like 13th century old some will see you walk to the bathroom and tell you to come back to class even when you told them you needed to use the bathroom and they said yes like 5 seconds ago yet they spontaneously forget what they said to you and call you ‘‘stupid’’ for trying to escape class and bring up that you will lose not me, I will collect my salary and laugh when you fail final exams
anyway, Parents talk about how you had to earn everything when they were kids, Um… last time I checked they were the ones globalising the Earth and are even trying to turn their kids into Rocket scientists as early as 2 so they have no right to complain about progress, they think we are babies, look we are teens, a lot of us smoke, gamble, do drugs, do ‘‘it’’ in the classrooms during assemblies and get caught by the disciplinary high committee no joke that’s a thing in my school but that’s beside the point, I don’t hate school I just disagree with it’s utter hypocrisy and there will be people in the comments who will bombard me posts saying that they give us jobs and food on our tables and what not and I only have to say, bring it on!

• Read this poll on if the education system was kicked into the abyss and never returned
  • GOOD F!CKING RIDDENS YOU B!TCH
  • I want it back
  • If I see it in the next 3 years it will be too soon
  • Come back or don’t I don’t really care

0 voters

so true

1 Like

wow ok can I just say you can get educated without school. what we learn in school is what the government thinks we need. when you’re in debt, the pythagorean theorem isn’t gonna get you out. when a loved one passes away and you lose your house at the same time, balancing equations isn’t gonna help you. some of the most successful people haven’t sat behind a desk for 5 years and look at them. school isn’t for everyone just saying… learning is great i mean we all need it but everything that school is supposed to teach you, it’s honestly a waste of time imo. the system needs to change big time. :woman_shrugging:t2::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

read my post on what you learn is a waste

where is it

Listen to this and reply(had to do this to post this)

that is the name

ok!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.