My Top Three Favourite Stories! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

RECOMMENDED STORIES!! MUST READ NOW- instagram for all the authors are- @tish.creates, @episode_v.s, @kimerstories_episode

1. I am completely obsessed with @Tish 's episode series- between fire and ice, between heaven and hell. (I started reading the first book of the series and I was soo intrigued, I couldn’t stop reading it!)- if you like to read about fantasy stories then I 100% recommend these stories- Instagram handle: @tish.creates

2. The Deadly Five- once I started reading it I couldn’t stop! the author included her own original ideas so it wasn’t just a cliche story! it was so interesting to read and at the end of every chapter, I was hanging on edge to read the next one. it was so good I read it all in 3 days! I loved how fierce and bada$$ the characters were and how they all had different personalities but worked so well together!
    (i couldn’t find her forum name so ill put her Instagram handle) Instagram handle: @episode_v.s

3. Lastly, I’d choose Kid Sister by @kimerstories_episode (Instagram handle, couldn’t find forum name) I chose this because I really enjoy the secrets and drama in this story! I also really love how the author brings out the emotion of the story, I was literally crying at one stage of the story. I also love how cute the story between the LI and MC is, I love the origin for the nickname “mouse” comes in to play! it’s so original and not like other stories! I can definitely tell you that I’ve read this story about 3 times already!!! it brings back so many memories to when I first read it! I would highly recommend this story!!!

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong in the Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I agree!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.