My Transitions look glitchy and I need some help

So in this scene I have two overlays and the overlays and characters pop up first instead of in fading in and I have no idea how to correct it

1 Like

So, do you want your overlays to fade into your scene or do you want the transition to fade in and the overlays & characters are already there? If so, I can help with both ways.

I want for the transition to fade in and the overlays and characters already be in the scene

It is &cut to zone 2 instead of @cut to zone 2

#Example=

INT. ABANDONED FACTORY - NIGHT with WOODEN CHAIR to 0.752 319 6 in zone 1 at layer -1 with ROPE to 1.062 318 176 in zone 1 at layer 2

&cut to zone 2
&CHAR1 spot…
&CHAR2 spot…

@transition fade in black 3

#Notes:

• &cut to zone 2 = @cut to zone 2

• For the overlays, you can write them with the background name or add “in 0” with the shifts, scales, opacity commands.

Okay, so I used &cut instead of @cut but now the animations aren’t working

Animations as in character animations?

Yes, they appear to be standing idle

Try:

INT. ABANDONED FACTORY - NIGHT
&cut to zone 2
&DOMINQUE spot 1.017 77 117 AND DOMINQUE is idle_sit_armcrossed_unimpressed_loop
&CUCHILLOS spot 1.047 233 102 AND CUCHILLOS is idle_arms_crossed_angry_loop

And then your overlays and then maybe a transition into the scene like @transition fade in white in 3

1 Like

You are a life saver it worked thank you soo much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :smiley: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.