My (unpublished) stories suddenly disappearing

Before you ask:

1. Yes, it’s the correct account. I have only two email addresses linked to Episode. One that is barren, and the other one I use (which is also linked to my Facebook account for easy logging in.) It’s what I always used when logging in on here.
  2. Yes, I refreshed and clicked Managed Stories. It’s been almost 2 hours and I’m worried.
  3. The story previewer IS showing up in the Mobile Previewer.
  4. The story is UNPUBLISHED, I was planning to publish it tomorrow…
    How this began? Essentially, what I was doing was creating a new story out of boredom for Limelight. I scrapped and deleted it though after just a few minutes, and went back to writing my story that I have yet published. only for it to…disappear.

It’s not just the main story I’m writing, which is 7 episodes in. But the other one I put on hold is also not showing up.

When I click Manage Stories, only the Tutorial directing page is showing up. Nothing else.

I’m fearful because I’ve worked hard on it for a month and a half, and to just let it disappear? I submitted a ticket already, idk how long it’ll take but I’m not happy… Does anyone or did anyone else have this problem? Is there an alternate solution???

Did you scroll down the “my stories” list?

OH MY GOD THERE IT IS!!!

I was SO worried! Lmfao.

Thank you thank you thank you!
I don’t think I’ve had this problem before with the “Stories” list you mentioned, but now I’m not complaining.

Hello @azariasin This is Camelost the moderator. Can you tell me if your problem has been solved? Have you found your stories on the Writer’s Portal? If so, reply to the ticket you sent in previously and let the support team know that your problem has been solved. Thanks for reading, and have a good day :sunglasses:

It’s been solved! Sorry, I haven’t been active on here.

1 Like